- F. Abergel and R. Temam, On some control problems in fluid mechanics. Theor. and Comp. Fluid Dynamics 1 (1990) 303-325. [CrossRef]
- V. Barbu and S. Sritharan, H∞-control theory of fluids dynamics. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 454 (1998) 3009-3033. [CrossRef]
- T. Bewley, P. Moin and R. Temam, Optimal and robust approaches for linear and nonlinear regulartion problems in fluid mechanics, AIAA 97-1872, 28th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference and 4th AIAA Shear Flow Control Conference (1997).
- P. Cannarsa and G. da Prato, Some results on nonlinear optimal control problems and Hamilton-Jacobi equations in infinite dimensions. J. Funct. Anal. 90 (1990) 27-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Cannarsa and G. da Prato, Direct solution of a second order Hamilton-Jacobi equation in Hilbert spaces, in: Stochastic partial differential equations and applications, G. da Prato and L. Tubaro Eds, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series n.268 (1992) pp. 72-85.
- S. Cerrai, Optimal control problem for stochastic reaction-diffusion systems with non Lipschitz coefficients (to appear).
- H. Choi, R. Temam, P. Moin and J. Kim, Feedback control for unsteady flow and its application to the stochastic Burgers equation. J. Fluid Mech. 253 (1993) 509-543. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. da Prato and A. Debussche, Differentiability of the transition semigroup of stochastic Burgers equation. Rend. Acc. Naz. Lincei, s.9, v. 9 (1998) 267-277.
- G. da Prato and A. Debussche, Dynamic Programming for the stochastic Burgers equations. Annali di Mat. Pura ed Appl. (to appear).
- G. da prato and J. Zabczyk, Differentiability of the Feynman-Kac semigroup and a control application. Rend. Mat. Acc. Lincei. s.9, v. 8 (1997) 183-188.
- H. Fattorini and S. Sritharan, Existence of optimal controls for viscous flow problems. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 439 (1992) 81-102. [CrossRef]
- F. Gozzi, Regularity of solutions of a second order Hamilton-Jacobi equation and application to a control problem. Commun. in partial differential equations 20 (1995) 775-826. [CrossRef]
- F. Gozzi, Global Regular Solutions of Second Order Hamilton-Jacobi Equations in Hilbert spaces with locally Lipschitz nonlinearities. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 198 (1996) 399-443. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.L. Lions, Viscosity solutions of fully nonlinear second-order equations and optimal stochastic control in infinite dimensions. Part I: The case of bounded stochastic evolution. Acta Math. 161 (1988) 243-278. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Part II: Optimal control of Zakai's equation, in Stochastic partial differential equations and applications, G. da Prato and L. Tubaro Eds, Lecture Notes in Mathematics No. 1390, Springer-Verlag (1990) 147-170. Part III: Uniqueness of viscosity solutions for general second order equations. J. Funct. Anal. 86 (1991) 1-18.
- S. Sritharan, Dynamic programming of the Navier-Stokes equations. Syst. Cont. Lett. 16 (1991) 299-307. [CrossRef]
- S. Sritharan, An introduction to deterministic and stochastic control of viscous flow, in Optimal control of viscous flows, p. 1-42, SIAM, Philadelphia, S. Sritharan Ed.
- A. Swiech, Viscosity solutions of fully nonlinear partial differential equations with "unbounded'' terms in infinite dimensions, Ph.D. thesis, University of California at Santa Barbara (1993).
- R. Temam, T. Bewley and P.Moin, Control of turbulent flows, Proc. of the 18th IFIP TC7, Conf. on system modelling ond optimization, Detroit, Michigan (1997).
- R. Temam, The Navier-Stokes equation, North-Holland (1977).
Volume 34, Number 2, March/April 2000Special issue for R. Teman's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||459 - 475|
|Published online||15 April 2002|