- N.S. Banerjee and J. Geer, Exponential approximations using Fourier series partial sums, ICASE Report No. 97-56, NASA Langley Research Center (1997).
- N. Bary, Treatise of Trigonometric Series. The Macmillan Company, New York (1964).
- H.S. Carslaw, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier's Series and Integrals. Dover (1950).
- K.S. Eckhoff, Accurate reconstructions of functions of finite regularity from truncated series expansions. Math. Comp. 64 (1995) 671-690. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K.S. Eckhoff, On a high order numerical method for functions with singularities. Math. Comp. 67 (1998) 1063-1087. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Gelb and E. Tadmor, Detection of edges in spectral data. Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal. 7 (1999) 101-135. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Gelb and E. Tadmor, Detection of edges in spectral data. II. Nonlinear Enhancement. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 38 (2001) 1389-1408. [CrossRef]
- B.I. Golubov, Determination of the jump of a function of bounded p-variation by its Fourier series. Math. Notes 12 (1972) 444-449.
- D. Gottlieb and C.-W. Shu, On the Gibbs phenomenon and its resolution. SIAM Rev. (1997).
- D. Gottlieb and E. Tadmor, Recovering pointwise values of discontinuous data within spectral accuracy, in Progress and Supercomputing in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Proceedings of a 1984 U.S.-Israel Workshop, Progress in Scientific Computing, Vol. 6, E.M. Murman and S.S. Abarbanel Eds., Birkhauser, Boston (1985) 357-375.
- G. Kvernadze, Determination of the jump of a bounded function by its Fourier series. J. Approx. Theory 92 (1998) 167-190. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Tadmor and J. Tanner, Adaptive mollifiers for high resolution recovery of piecewise smooth data from its spectral information, Foundations of Comput. Math. Online publication DOI: 10.1007/s002080010019 (2001), in press.
- A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series. Cambridge University Press (1959).
Volume 36, Number 2, March/April 2002
|Page(s)||155 - 175|
|Published online||15 May 2002|