- G. Alessandrini, E. Rosset and J.K. Seo, Optimal size estimates for the inverse conductivity problem with one measurement. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 128 (2000) 53-64. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Alessandrini, A. Morassi and E. Rosset, Detecting cavities by electrostatic boundary measurements. Preprint (2002).
- H. Ammari and J.K. Seo, A new formula for the reconstruction of conductivity inhomogeneities. Preprint (2002).
- H. Ammari, S. Moskow and M.S. Vogelius, Boundary integral formulae for the reconstruction of electric and electromagnetic inhomogeneities of small volume. ESAIM: Cont. Opt. Calc. Var. 9 (2003) 49-66. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- E. Beretta, E. Francini and M.S. Vogelius, Asymptotic formulas for steady state voltage potentials in the presence of thin inhomogeneities. A rigorous error analysis. Preprint (2002).
- M. Brühl and M. Hanke, Numerical implementation of two noniterative methods for locating inclusions by impedance tomography. Inverse Problems 16 (2000) 1029-1042. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Brühl, M. Hanke and M.S. Vogelius, A direct impedance tomography algorithm for locating small inhomogeneities. Numer. Math. 93 (2003) 635-654. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Capdeboscq and M.S. Vogelius, A general representation formula for boundary voltage perturbations caused by internal conductivity inhomogeneities of low volume fraction. ESAIM: M2AN 37 (2003) 159-173. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- D.J. Cedio-Fengya, S. Moskow and M.S. Vogelius, Identification of conductivity imperfections of small diameter by boundary measurements. Continuous dependence and computational reconstruction. Inverse Problems 14 (1998) 553-595. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Friedman and V. Isakov, On the uniqueness in the inverse conductivity problem with one measurement. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 38 (1989) 553-580.
- S. He and V.G. Romanov, Identification of small flaws in conductors using magnetostatic measurements. Math. Comput. Simulation 50 (1999) 457-471. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Ikehata and T. Ohe, A numerical method for finding the convex hull of polygonal cavities using the enclosure method. Inverse Problems 18 (2002) 111-124. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Kang, J.K. Seo and D. Sheen, The inverse conductivity problem with one measurement: stability and estimation of size. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 28 (1997) 1389-1405. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.V. Kohn and G.W. Milton, On bounding the effective conductivity of anisotropic composites, in Homogenization and Effective Moduli of Materials and Media, J.L. Ericksen, D. Kinderlehrer, R. Kohn and J.-L. Lions Eds., Springer-Verlag, IMA Vol. Math. Appl. 1 (1986) 97-125.
- O. Kwon, J.K. Seo and J.-R. Yoon, A real time algorithm for the location search of discontinuous conductivities with one measurement. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 55 (2002) 1-29. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Lipton, Inequalities for electric and elastic polarization tensors with applications to random composites. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 41 (1993) 809-833. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 37, Number 2, March/April 2003
|Page(s)||227 - 240|
|Published online||15 November 2003|