- C. Carstensen, Interface problem in holonomic elastoplasticity. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 16 (1993) 819–835. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Carstensen and J. Gwinner, FEM and BEM coupling for a nonlinear transmission problem with Signorini contact. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 34 (1997) 1845–1864. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Carstensen, M. Kuhn and U. Langer, Fast parallel solvers for symmetric boundary element domain decomposition equations. Numer. Math. 79 (1998) 321–347. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Costabel and E. Stephan, Coupling of finite and boundary element methods for an elastoplastic interface problem. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 27 (1990) 1212–1226. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Gatica and G. Hsiao, On the coupled BEM and FEM for a nonlinear exterior Dirichlet problem in R2. Numer. Math. 61(1992) 171–214.
- R. Glowinski, Numerical methods for nonlinear variational problems. Springer-Verlag, New York (1984).
- R. Glowinski, G. Golub, G. Meurant and J. Periaux, Eds., Proc. of the the First international symposium on domain decomposition methods for PDEs. SIAM Philadelphia (1988).
- Q. Hu and D. Yu, A solution method for a certain interface problem in unbounded domains. Computing 67 (2001) 119–140. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Kikuchi and J. Oden, Contact problem in elasticity: a study of variational inequalities and finite element methods. SIAM, Philadelphia (1988).
- J. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous boundary value problems and applications, Vol. I. Springer-Verlag (1972).
- P. Mund and E. Stephan, An adaptive two-level method for the coupling of nonlinear FEM-BEM equations, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 36 (1999) 1001–1021.
- J. Necas, Introduction to the theory of nonlinear elliptic equations. Teubner, Texte 52, Leipzig (1983).
- E. Polak, Computational methods in optimization. Academic Press, New York (1971).
- J. Schoberl, Solving the Signorini problem on the basis of domain decomposition techniques. Computing 60 (1998) 323–344. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Stephan, W. Wendland and G. Hsiao, On the integral equation method for the plane mixed boundary value problem of the Laplacian. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 1 (1979) 265–321. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Tai and M. Espedal, Rate of convergence of some space decomposition methods for linear and nonlinear problems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 (1998) 1558–1570. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Tai and J. Xu, Global convergence of space correction methods for convex optimization problems. Math. Comp. 71 (2002) 105–122. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Yu, The relation between the Steklov-Poincare operator, the natural integral operator and Green functions. Chinese J. Numer. Math. Appl. 17 (1995) 95–106.
- D. Yu, Discretization of non-overlapping domain decomposition method for unbounded domains and its convergence.Chinese J. Numer. Math. Appl. 18 (1996) 93–102.
- D. Yu, Natural Boundary Integral Method and Its Applications. Science Press/Kluwer Academic Publishers, Beijing/New York (2002).
Volume 39, Number 4, July-August 2005
|Page(s)||715 - 726|
|Published online||15 August 2005|