- M. Avellaneda and A. Parás, Dynamic hedging portfolios for derivative securities in the presence of large transaction costs. Appl. Math. Finance 1 (1994) 165–193. [CrossRef]
- G. Barles and H.M. Soner, Option pricing with transaction costs and a nonlinear Black–Scholes equation. Finance Stochast. 2 (1998) 369–397.
- P. Boyle and T. Vorst, Option replication in discrete time with transaction costs. J. Finance 47 (1973) 271–293. [CrossRef]
- R. Company, E. Navarro, J.R. Pintos and E. Ponsoda, Numerical solution of linear and nonlinear Black–Scholes option pricing equations. Comput. Math. Appl. 56 (2008) 813–821. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- M. Davis, V. Panis and T. Zariphopoulou, European option pricing with transaction fees. SIAM J. Contr. Optim. 31 (1993) 470–493. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Dewynne, S. Howinson and P. Wilmott, Option pricing: mathematical models and computations. Oxford Financial Press, Oxford (2000).
- B. Düring, M. Fournier and A. Jungel, Convergence of a high order compact finite difference scheme for a nonlinear Black–Scholes equation. ESAIM: M2AN 38 (2004) 359–369. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Forsyth, K. Vetzal and R. Zvan, A finite element approach to the pricing of discrete lookbacks with stochastic volatility. Appl. Math. Finance 6 (1999) 87–106. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Harrison and S.R. Pliska, Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading. Stochastic Processes Appl. 11 (1981) 215–260. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.D. Hodges and A. Neuberger, Optimal replication of contingent claims under transaction costs. Review of Futures Markets 8 (1989) 222–239.
- T. Hoggard, A.E. Whalley and P. Wilmott, Hedging option portfolios in the presence of transaction costs. Adv. Futures Options Research 7 (1994) 217–35.
- R. Kangro and R. Nicolaides, Far field boundary conditions for Black–Scholes equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 38 (2000) 1357–1368. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Leitner, Continuous time CAPM, price for risk and utility maximization, in Mathematical Finance – Workshop of the Mathematical Finance Research Project, Konstanz, Germany, M. Kohlmann and S. Tang Eds., Birkhäuser, Basel (2001).
- H.E. Leland, Option pricing and replication with transactions costs. J. Finance 40 (1985) 1283–1301. [CrossRef]
- O. Pironneau and F. Hecht, Mesh adaption for the Black and Scholes equations. East-West J. Numer. Math. 8 (2000) 25–35. [MathSciNet]
- A. Rigal, Numerical analisys of three-time-level finite difference schemes for unsteady diffusion-convection problems. J. Num. Meth. Engineering 30 (1990) 307–330. [CrossRef]
- G.D. Smith, Numerical solution of partial differential equations: finite difference methods. Third Edition, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1985).
- H.M. Soner, S.E. Shreve and J. Cvitanic, There is no non-trivial hedging portfolio for option pricing with transaction costs. Ann. Appl. Probab. 5 (1995) 327–355. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.C. Strikwerda, Finite difference schemes and partial differential equations. Wadsworth & Brooks/Cole Mathematics Series (1989) 32–52.
- D. Tavella and C. Randall, Pricing financial instruments – The finite difference method. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (2000).
- A.E. Whalley and P. Wilmott, An asymptotic analysis of an optimal hedging model for option pricing with transaction costs. Math. Finance 7 (1997) 307–324. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 43, Number 6, November-December 2009
|Page(s)||1045 - 1061|
|Published online||12 June 2009|