- R. Bellman, The stability of solutions of linear differential equations. Duke Math. J. 10 (1943) 643–647. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Ciarlet, The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problem. North Holland (1975).
- B. Cockburn and C.-W. Shu, The local discontinuous Galerkin method for time-dependent convection-diffusion systems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 (1998) 2440–2463. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Cockburn and C.-W. Shu, Runge-Kutta Discontinuous Galerkin methods for convection-dominated problems. J. Sci. Comput. 16 (2001) 173–261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Cockburn, B. Dong, J. Guzman, M. Restelli and R. Sacco, A hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin method for steady-state convection-diffusion-reaction problems. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 31 (2009) 3827–3846. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.J. Liu, C.-W. Shu, E. Tadmor and M. Zhang, Central discontinuous Galerkin methods on overlapping cells with a non-oscillatory hierarchical reconstruction. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 45 (2007) 2442–2467. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.-J. Liu, C.-W. Shu, E. Tadmor and M. Zhang, L2 stability analysis of the central discontinuous Galerkin method and a comparison between the central and regular discontinuous Galerkin methods. ESAIM: M2AN 42 (2008) 593–607. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- B. van Leer and S. Nomura, Discontinuous Galerkin for diffusion, in Proceedings of 17th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference (2005) 2005–5108.
- M. van Raalte and B. van Leer, Bilinear forms for the recovery-based discontinuous Galerkin method for diffusion. Comm. Comput. Phys. 5 (2009) 683–693.
- M. Zhang and C.-W. Shu, An analysis of three different formulations of the discontinuous Galerkin method for diffusion equations. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 13 (2003) 395–413. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Zhang and C.-W. Shu, An analysis of and a comparison between the discontinuous Galerkin and the spectral finite volume methods. Comput. Fluids 34 (2005) 581–592. [CrossRef]
Volume 45, Number 6, November-December 2011
|Page(s)||1009 - 1032|
|Published online||10 June 2011|