- X. Antoine, H. Barucq and L. Vernhet, High-frequency asymptotic analysis of a dissipative transmission problem resulting in generalized impedance boundary conditions. Asymptot. Anal. 26 (2001) 257–283. [MathSciNet]
- N. Bartoli and A. Bendali, Robust and high-order effective boundary conditions for perfectly conducting scatterers coated by a thin dielectric layer. IMA J. Appl. Math. 67 (2002) 479–508. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bendali and K. Lemrabet, The effect of a thin coating on the scattering of a time-harmonic wave for the Helmholtz equation. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 6 (1996) 1664–1693. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bendali and K. Lemrabet, Asymptotic analysis of the scattering of a time-harmonic electromagnetic wave by a perfectly conducting metal coated with a thin dielectric shell. Asymptot. Anal. 57 (2008) 199–227. [MathSciNet]
- A. Bossavit, Computational Electromagnetism. Variational Formulation, Complementarity, Edge Elements. No. 2 in Academic Press Electromagnetism Series. Academic Press, San Diego (1998).
- D. Braess, Finite Elements: Theory, Fast Solvers, and Applications in Solid Mechanics, 3th edition. Cambridge University Press (2007).
- H. Brezis, Functional Analysis, Sobolev Spaces and Partial Differential Equations. Springer-Verlag, New York (2010).
- G. Caloz, M. Costabel, M. Dauge and G. Vial, Asymptotic expansion of the solution of an interface problem in a polygonal domain with thin layer. Asymptot. Anal. 50 (2006) 121–173. [MathSciNet]
- Concepts Development Team. Webpage of Numerical C++ Library Concepts 2. http://www.concepts.math.ethz.ch (2011).
- M. Duruflé, H. Haddar and P. Joly, Higher order generalized impedance boundary conditions in electromagnetic scattering problems. C.R. Phys. 7 (2006) 533–542. [CrossRef]
- P. Frauenfelder and C. Lage, Concepts – an object-oriented software package for partial differential equations. ESAIM: M2AN 36 (2002) 937–951. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- H. Haddar, P. Joly and H.M. Nguyen, Generalized impedance boundary conditions for scattering by strongly absorbing obstacles: the scalar case. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 15 (2005) 1273–1300. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Haddar, P. Joly and H.M. Nguyen, Generalized impedance boundary conditions for scattering by strongly absorbing obstacles: the case of Maxwell s equations. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 18 (2008) 1787–1827. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Igarashi, A. Kost and T. Honma, A boundary element analysis of magnetic shielding for electron microscopes. Compel 17 (1998) 585–594.
- P. Joly and S. Tordeux, Asymptotic analysis of an approximate model for time harmonic waves in media with thin slots. ESAIM: M2AN 40 (2006) 63–97. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Krähenbühl and D. Muller, Thin layers in electrial engineering. Example of shell models in analysing eddy-currents by boundary and finite element methods. IEEE Trans. Magn. 29 (1993) 1450–1455. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Leontovich, On approximate boundary conditions for electromagnetic fields on the surface of highly conducting bodies (in russian). Research in the propagation of radio waves. Moscow, Academy of Sciences (1948) 5–12.
- W. McLean, Strongly Elliptic Systems and Boundary Integral Equations. Cambridge University Press (2000).
- A.M. Miri, N.A. Riegel and C. Meinecke, FE calculation of transient eddy currents in thin conductive sheets using dynamic boundary conditions. Int. J. Numer. Model. 11 (1998) 307–316. [CrossRef]
- T. Nakata, N. Takahashi, K. Fujiwara and Y. Shiraki, 3D magnetic field analysis using special elements. IEEE Trans. Magn. 26 (1990) 2379–2381. [CrossRef]
- V. Péron and C. Poignard, Approximate transmission conditions for time-harmonic Maxwell equations in a domain with thin layer. Research Report RR-6775, INRIA (2008).
- R. Perrussel and C. Poignard, Asymptotic Transmission Conditions for Steady-State Potential in a High Contrast Medium. A Uniform Variational Formulation for Resistive Thin Layers. Research Report RR-7163, INRIA (2010).
- K. Schmidt, High-order numerical modeling of highly conductive thin sheets. Ph.D. thesis, ETH Zürich (2008).
- K. Schmidt and S. Tordeux, Asymptotic modelling of conductive thin sheets. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 61 (2010) 603–626. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Schmidt, O. Sterz and R. Hiptmair, Estimating the eddy-current modelling error. IEEE Trans. Magn. 44 (2008) 686–689. [CrossRef]
- T. Senior and J. Volakis, Approximate Boundary Conditions in Electromagnetics. Institution of Electrical Engineers (1995).
- A.N. Shchukin, Propagation of Radio Waves (in Russian). Svyazizdat, Moscow (1940).
Volume 45, Number 6, November-December 2011
|Page(s)||1115 - 1140|
|Published online||28 June 2011|