- C. Alboin, J. Jaffré, J.E. Roberts and C. Serres, Modeling fractures as interfaces for flow and transport in porous media, in Fluid flow and transport in porous media : mathematical and numerical treatment (South Hadley, MA, 2001), Contemp. Math., Amer. Math. Soc. 295 (2002) 13–24.
- P. Angot, F. Boyer and F. Hubert, Asymptotic and numerical modelling of flows in fractured porous media. ESAIM : M2AN 43 (2009) 239–275. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- T. Arbogast, L.C. Cowsar, M.F. Wheeler and I. Yotov, Mixed finite element methods on nonmatching multiblock grids. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 37 (2000) 1295–1315 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.N. Arnold, R.S. Falk and R. Winther, Preconditioning in H(div) and applications. Math. Comp. 66 (1997) 957–984. [CrossRef]
- R. Becker, P. Hansbo and R. Stenberg, A finite element method for domain decomposition with non-matching grids. ESAIM : M2AN 37 (2003) 209–225. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- R. Becker, E. Burman and P. Hansbo, A Nitsche extended finite element method for incompressible elasticity with discontinuous modulus of elasticity. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 198 (2009) 3352–3360. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I.I. Bogdanov, V.V. Mourzenko, J.-F. Thovert and P.M. Adler, Two-phase flow through fractured porous media. Phys. Rev. E 68 (2003) 026703. [CrossRef]
- F. Brezzi and M. Fortin, Mixed and hybrid finite element methods, Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, New York 15 (1991).
- E. Burman and P. Hansbo, A unified stabilized method for Stokes’ and Darcy’s equations. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 198 (2007) 35–51. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. D’Angelo and P. Zunino, A finite element method based on weighted interior penalties for heterogeneous incompressible flows. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 47 (2009) 3990–4020. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. D’Angelo and P. Zunino, Robust numerical approximation of coupled stokes and darcy flows applied to vascular hemodynamics and biochemical transport. ESAIM : M2AN 45 (2011) 447–476. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- N. Frih, J.E. Roberts and A. Saada, Modeling fractures as interfaces : a model for Forchheimer fractures. Comput. Geosci. 12 (2008) 91–104. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- V. Girault and P.A. Raviart, Finite element methods for Navier-Stokes equations, Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin 5 (1986).
- A. Hansbo and P. Hansbo, An unfitted finite element method, based on Nitsche’s method, for elliptic interface problems. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 191 (2002) 5537–5552. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Martin, J. Jaffré and J.E. Roberts, Modeling fractures and barriers as interfaces for flow in porous media. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 26 (2005) 1667–1691 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Moës, J. Dolbow and T. Belytschko, A finite element method for crack growth without remeshing. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Eng. 46 (1999) 131–150. [CrossRef]
- C.E. Powell and D. Silvester, Optimal preconditioning for Raviart–Thomas mixed formulation of second-order elliptic problems. SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 25 (2003) 718–738 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Quarteroni and A. Valli, Numerical Aproximation of Partial Differential Equations. Springer (1994).
- A. Reusken, Analysis of an extended pressure finite element space for two-phase incompressible flows. Comput. Vis. Sci. 11 (2008) 293–305. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Zunino, L. Cattaneo and C.M. Colciago, An unfitted interface penalty method for the numerical approximation of contrast problems. Appl. Num. Math. 61 (2011) 1059–1076. [CrossRef]
Volume 46, Number 2, November-December 2012
|Page(s)||465 - 489|
|Published online||19 December 2011|