- M.S. Agranovich, Theorem on matrices depending on parameters and its applications to hyperbolic systems. Funct. Anal. Appl. 6 (1972) 85–93. [CrossRef]
- B. Gustafsson, H.-O. Kreiss and J. Oliger, Time dependent problems and difference methods. Wiley-Interscience (1995).
- H.-O. Kreiss, Initial boundary value problems for hyperbolic systems. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 23 (1970) 277–298. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.-O. Kreiss and J. Lorenz, Initial-boundary value problems and the Navier-Stokes equations. Academic Press, San Diego (1989).
- H.-O. Kreiss and J. Winicour, Problems which are well posed in a generalized sense with applications to the Einstein equations. Class. Quantum Grav. 23 (2006) 405–420. [CrossRef]
Volume 46, Number 3, May-June 2012Special volume in honor of Professor David Gottlieb
|Page(s)||559 - 593|
|Published online||11 January 2012|