- O. Axelsson and V.A. Barker, Finite element solution of boundary value problems, theory and computation. SIAM, Philidelphia, PA (2001).
- F. Brezzi and M. Fortin, Mixed and hybrid finite element methods. Springer-Verlag, New York, NY (1991).
- A.V. Cherkaev and L.V. Gibiansky, Variational principles for complex conductivity, viscoelasticity, and similar problems in media with complex moduli. J. Math. Phys. 35 (1994) 127–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Demmel, The condition number of equivalence transformations that block diagonalize matrix pencils. SIAM J. Num. Anal. 20 (1983) 599–610. [CrossRef]
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1998).
- I. Harari, M. Slavutin and E. Turkel, Analytical and numerical studies of a finite element PML for the Helmholtz equation. J. Comp. Acoust. 8 (2000) 121–137.
- G.W. Milton and J.R. Willis, On modifications of newton's second law and linear continuum elastodynamics. Proc. R. Soc. A 463 (2007) 855–880. [CrossRef]
- G.W. Milton and J.R. Willis, Minimum variational principles for time-harmonic waves in a dissipative medium and associated variational principles of Hashin-Shtrikman type. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. 466 (2010) 3013–3032. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.W. Milton, P. Seppecher and G. Bouchitté, Minimization variational principles for acoustics, elastodynamics, and electromagnetism in lossy inhomogeneous bodies at fixed frequency. Proc. R. Soc. A 465 (2009) 367–396. [CrossRef]
- V.V. Tyutekin and Y.V. Tyutekin, Sound absorbing media with two types of acoustic losses. Acoust. Phys. 56 (2010) 33–36. [CrossRef]
Volume 46, Number 1, January-February 2012
|Page(s)||39 - 57|
|Published online||22 July 2011|