Volume 2, Number 10, 1968
|Page(s)||11 - 29|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- B. AVI-ITZHAK and P. NAOR, Some Queueing Problems with the Service Station Subject to Breakdown, Opns. Res. 11, 303-320 (1963). [MR: 162293] [Zbl: 0114.34202] [Google Scholar]
- D. E. BARTON,F. N. DAVID and M. MERRINGTON, Tables for the Solution of the Exponential Equation, exp(- a) + ka = 1, Biometrika 47, 439-445 (1960). [MR: 127528] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. BUCKLEY and R.C. WHEELER, Some Results for Fixed-Time Traffic Signals, J. Roy Statist. Soc. B 26 133-140 (1964). [MR: 171325] [Zbl: 0123.35704] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. GAVER, A Waiting Line with Interrupted Service, including Priorities, J. Roy. Statist. Soc B 24, 73-90 (1962). [MR: 141173] [Zbl: 0108.31403] [Google Scholar]
- G. F. NEWELL, Approximation Methods for Queues with Application to the Fixed-Cycle Traffic Light, SIAM Review, 7, 223-239 (1965). [MR: 179856] [Zbl: 0142.17802] [Google Scholar]
- M. YADIN and P. NAOR, Queueing Systems with a Removable Service Station, Opns. Res. Quart. 14, 393-405 (1963). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.