Volume 7, Number R1, 1973
|Page(s)||68 - 75|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- J. CEA, Optimisation, théorie et algorithmes [ 1971, Dunod]. [MR: 298892] [Zbl: 0211.17402] [Google Scholar]
- W. HOGAN, Directionnal derivatives for extremal value functions with applications to the completely convex case [Graduate School of Management, Université of California]. [Zbl: 0278.90062] [Google Scholar]
- W. HOGAN, Points to set maps in mathematical programming [Feb. 1971, WMSI, Université of California]. [Zbl: 0256.90042] [Google Scholar]
- W. I. ZANGWILL, Non linear programming ( a unified approach) [Prentice Hall, 1969]. [Zbl: 0195.20804] [Google Scholar]
- HUARD : Cours D.E.A., programmation mathématique [à paraître]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.