R.A.I.R.O. Analyse Numérique
Volume 10, Number R1, 1976
|Page(s)||61 - 80|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- BENSOUSSAN A, Saddle points of convex-concave functionals with applications to linear quadratic differential games in Differential Games and Related Topics, Proceedings of the International Summer School, Varenna 1970, North-Holland 1971 [MR: 282683] [Zbl: 0219.90060]
- DANSKIN J M, The theory of max-min, Springer, Berlin, 1967 [Zbl: 0154.20009]
- DONATI F et MILANESE M, System identification with approximated models, 2nd IFAC Symposium, Prague, '70
- EKELAND I et TEMAN R, Analyse convexe et problèmes variationnels, Dunod,Paris 1974 [Zbl: 0281.49001]
- FAURRE P, Linear differential games with completely optimal strategies, IFAC,Prague, 1966
- KATO T, Perturbation theory for linear operators, Springer, Berlin, 1966 [Zbl: 0148.12601]
- LEMAIRE B, Saddle point problems in partial differential equations and applications to linear quadratic differential games, to appear [MR: 401194] [Zbl: 0264.49002]
- LIONS J L, Controle optimal de systèmes gouvernés par des équations aux dérivées partielles, Dunod, Pans, 1968 [MR: 244606] [Zbl: 0179.41801]
- MENGA G et MILANESE M, Control of Systems in presence of uncertainly in norm, Preprints of VI International Summer School on Electronics and Automation, Herceg Novi, Yougoslavia 1971
- MILANESE M , Identification of uniformly approximating models of Systems, Ricerchedi Automatica, Vol II, n 2, 1971
- MILANESE M et NEGRO A, Uniform approximation of Systems A Banach space approach, Journal of Optimization Theory and Application, Vol 11, n 5, 1973 [MR: 346549] [Zbl: 0247.93003]
- NEGRO A, Application of the Banach-Steinhaus Theorem to best approximation of Systems, Bollettino della U M I (4), 7, 1973, pp 176-185 [MR: 326254] [Zbl: 0288.93013]
- SCHWARTZ L, Cours d'analyse, Hermann, Paris, 1967
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.