RAIRO. Anal. numér.
Volume 16, Number 3, 1982
|Page(s)||275 - 291|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- I BABUSKA, Error bounds for finite element methods, Numer Math 16, 1971, pp 322-333. [EuDML: 132037] [MR: 288971] [Zbl: 0214.42001]
- F BREZZI, On the existence, uniqueness and approximation of saddle-point problems arising from Lagrange multipliers, RAIRO 8-R2, 1974, pp 129-151. [EuDML: 193255] [MR: 365287] [Zbl: 0338.90047]
- P CIARLET, The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems, North Holland, 1978. [MR: 520174] [Zbl: 0383.65058]
- B DALY,F HARLOW, J SAHNNON and J WELCH, The MAC method, Technical report LA-3425, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1965.
- V GIRAUTL and P-A RAVIART, Finite Element Approximation of the Navter-Stokes Equations, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, 1979. [MR: 540128] [Zbl: 0413.65081]
- P GRISVARD, Behavior of the solutions of an elliptic boundary value problem in a polygonal or polyhedral domain, in Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations III, ed B Hubbard, Academic Press, New York, 1976. [MR: 466912] [Zbl: 0361.35022]
- C JOHNSON and J PITKARANTA, Analysis of some mixed finite element methods related to reduced integration, Preprint, Chalmers University of Technology, 1980. [MR: 645657] [Zbl: 0482.65058]
- D ted to red and T HUGUES, Mixed finite element methods reduced and selective integration techniques a unification of concepts, Comp Meth Appl Mech Engng 15, 1978, pp 63-81. [Zbl: 0381.73075]
- H MELZER and R RANNACHER, Spannungskonzentrationen in der Eckpunkten der vertikalen belasteten Kirchoffschen Platte, Preprint, 1979, Universitat Bonn.
- R SANI,P GRESHO, R LEE and GRIFFITHS, The cause and cure (?) of the spurious pressures generated by certain FEM solutions of the incompressible Navier-stokes equations, Preprint, 1980, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory. [Zbl: 0461.76021]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.