Volume 21, Number 1, 1987
|Page(s)||7 - 26|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- J. BENQUE,B. IBLER, A. KARAIMSI et G. LABADIE, A finite element method for Navier-Stokes equations. Proc. 3rd. Int. Conf. Finite Elements in Flow Problems. Canada (1980). [Zbl: 0457.76023]
- M. BERCOVIER, O PIRONNEAU et V. SASTRI, Finite elements and characteristics for some parabolic-hiperbolic problems. Appl. Math. Modelling, Vol. 7, pp. 89-92 (1983). [MR: 703386] [Zbl: 0505.65055]
- J. DOUGLAS et T. RUSSELL, Numerical methods for convection dominated diffusion problems based on combining the method of characteristics with finite element or finite différence. SIAM J. on Numerical Analysis. Vol. 19, n° 5, p. 871 (1982). [MR: 672564] [Zbl: 0492.65051]
- O. PIRONNEAU, On the transport-diffusion algorithm and its applications to the Navier-Stokes equations. Num. Math. Vol. 38, p. 309 (1982). [EuDML: 132765] [MR: 654100] [Zbl: 0505.76100]
- M. TABATA, A finite element approximation corresponding to the upwind differencing.Memoirs of Numerical Mathematics. 1, pp. 47-63 (1977). [MR: 448957] [Zbl: 0358.65102]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.