Volume 23, Number 1, 1989
|Page(s)||63 - 86|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- [BGH 86] M. BERRY, K. GALLIVAN, W. HARROD, W. JALBY, S. Lo, U. MEIER, B. PHILIPPE and A. H. SAMEH, Parallel algorithms on the CEDAR System, in CONPAR 86 (G. Goos and J. Hartmanis eds.) pp. 25-39, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 237, Springer Verlag (1986).
- [BV 85] C. BiSCHOFF and C. VAN LOAN, The WY représentationfor products of Householder matrices, Cornell University, Report DCS-85-681 (1985). [Zbl: 0628.65033]
- [Buc 86] W. BUCHHOLZ, The IBM System/370 vector architecture, IBM Systems Journal 25, 1 (1986) pp. 51-62.
- [CMRT 86] M. COSNARD, M. MARRAKCHI, Y. ROBERT and D. TRYSTRAM, Gaussian élimination algorithms for MIMD computers, in CONPAR 86 (G.Goos and J. Hartmanis eds.) pp. 247-254, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 237, Springer Verlag (1986). [Zbl: 0608.65017]
- [DD 85] C. DALY and J. J. DUCROZ, Performance of a subroutine library on vector processing machines, Computer Physics Communications 37 (1985) pp. 181-186. [MR: 817064]
- [Don 84] J. J. DONGARRA, Performance of various computers using Standard linear equations software in a Fortran environment, Argonne National Laboratory Report MCA-TM-23 (1984, updated December 1986).
- [DE 84] J. J. DONGARRAand S. C. EISENSTAT, Squeezing the most out of an algorithm in Cray Fortran, ACM Trans. Math. Software 10, 3 (1984) pp. 221-230. [MR: 791988]
- [DGK 84] J. J. DONGARRA, F. G. GUSTAVSON and A. KARP, Implementing linear algebra algorithms for dense matrices on a vector pipeline machine, SI AM Review 12, 1 (1984) pp. 91-112. [MR: 735077] [Zbl: 0539.65009]
- [DH 79] J. J. DONGARRA and A. R. HINDS, Unrolling loops in Fortran, Software -Practice and Expérience 9 (1979) pp. 219-229. [Zbl: 0393.68011]
- [DS 86] J. J. DONGARRA and D. C. SORENSEN, Linear algebra on high-performance computers, in Parallel Computing 85 (M. Feilmeier et al. eds.), pp. 221-230, Elsevier Science Publishers B. V. (1986). [MR: 852444] [Zbl: 0628.65016]
- [ESSL 86] Engineering and Scientific Subroutine Library, Order No. SC23-0184-0, available through IBM branch offices (1986).
- [FORT 86] VS FORTRAN Version 2 Programming Guide (Release 1.1), Order No. SC26-4222-1, available through IBM branch offices (1986).
- [GV 83] G. H. GOLUB and C. F. VAN LOAN, Matrix computations, The John Hopkins University Press (Baltimore, MA, 1983). [MR: 733103] [Zbl: 0559.65011]
- [LHKK 79] C. LAWSON, R. HANSON, D. KINCAID and F. KROGH, Basic linear algebras subprograms for Fortran usage, ACM Trans. Math. Software 5 (1979)algebras subp pp. 308-371. [Zbl: 0412.65022]
- [LKK 83] R. E. LORD, J. S. KOWALIK and S. P. KUMAR, Solving linear algebraic equations on an MIMD computer, J. ACM 30, 1 (1983) pp. 103-117. [MR: 694482] [Zbl: 0502.65017]
- [RS 86] Y. ROBERT and P. SGUAZZERO, The LU décomposition algorithm and its efficient FORTRAN implementation on the IBM 3090 vector multiprocessor, IBM ECSEC Technical Report (March 1987).
- [Tuc 86] S. G. TUCKER, The IBM 3090 system : an overview, IBM Systems Journal 25, 1 (1986) pp. 4-19.
- [VECT 86] IBM System/370 Vector Opérations, Order No. SA22-7125-0, available through IBM branch offices (1986).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.