Volume 23, Number 2, 1989
|Page(s)||191 - 204|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- CHRISTIE and G. H. GANSER, A numerical study of nonlinear waves arising in a one-dimensional model of a fluidized bed, J. Comput. Phys. (to appear). [MR: 994350] [Zbl: 0662.76030] [Google Scholar]
- J. DE FRUTOS and J. M. SANZ-SERNA, h-dependent thresholds avoid the need for a priori bounds in nonlinear convergence proofs, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Numerical Analysis and its Applications, January 1988, Benin, City, Nigeria. Edited by Simeon Ola Fatunla (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- G. H GANSER and D. A. DREW, Nonlinear analysis of a uniform fluidized bed, submitted. [Zbl: 1134.76544] [Google Scholar]
- G. H GANSER and D. A. DREW, Nonlinear periodic waves in a two-phase flow model, SIAM J. Appl. Math 47 (1987), pp. 726-736. [MR: 898830] [Zbl: 0634.76100] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. GRIGORIEFF, Numerik gewohnlicher Differentialgleichungen, Teubner, Stuttgart, 1972. [MR: 468207] [Zbl: 0249.65051] [Google Scholar]
- C. PALENCIA and J. M. SANZ-SERNA, Equivalence theorems for incomplete spaces : an appraisal, IMA J. Numer. Anal. 4 (1984), pp. 109-115. [MR: 740788] [Zbl: 0559.65033] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. SANZ-SERNA and C. PALENCIA, A general equivalence theorem in the theory of discretization methods, Math. Comput. 45 (1985), pp. 143-152. [MR: 790648] [Zbl: 0599.65034] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. SANZ-SERNA and J. G. VERWER, Stability and convergence in the PDE/stiff ODE interface, Appl. Numer. Math. (to appear). [MR: 979551] [Zbl: 0671.65078] [Google Scholar]
- V. THOMEE, Stability theory for partial difference operators. SIAM Rev. 11 (1969), pp. 152-195. [MR: 250505] [Zbl: 0176.09101] [Google Scholar]
- F. VADILLO and J. M. SANZ-SERNA, Studies in numerical nonlinear instability in a new look at u1 + uur = 0, J. Comput. Phys. 66 (1986), pp. 225-238. [MR: 865708] [Zbl: 0612.65053] [Google Scholar]
- G. VERWER and J. M. SANZ-SERNA, Convergence of method of lines approximations to partial differential equations, Computing 33 (1984), pp. 297-313. [MR: 773930] [Zbl: 0546.65064] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.