Volume 23, Number 3, 1989Attractors, Inertial Manifolds and their Approximation. Proceedings of the Marseille-Luminy... 1987
|Page(s)||379 - 384|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- P. AVILES, J. SANDEFUR, Nonlinear second order equations with applications to partial differential equations, J. Diff. Eq., 58 (1985) 404-427. [MR: 797319] [Zbl: 0572.34004] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. AVRIN, Convergence properties of the strongly damped nonlinear Klein-Gordon equation, J. Diff. Eq., 67 (1987) 243-255. [MR: 879695] [Zbl: 0625.35058] [Google Scholar]
- P. BILER, Large time behaviour of periodic solutions to dissipative equations of Korteweg-de Vries-Burgers type, Bull. Pol. Ac. Sc. Math., 32 (1984) 401-405. [MR: 782755] [Zbl: 0561.35065] [Google Scholar]
- P. BILER, Exponential decay of solutions of damped nonlinear hyperbolic equations, Nonlinear Analysis, 11 (1987) 841-849. [MR: 898578] [Zbl: 0656.35091] [Google Scholar]
- P. BILER, A singular perturbation problem for nonlinear damped hyperbolic equations, Proc. Roy Soc. Edinburgh A, to appear. [MR: 985986] [Zbl: 0701.35013] [Google Scholar]
- C. FOIAS, J.-C. SAUT, Asymptotic behavior, as t → + ∞, of solutions of Navier Stokes equations and nonlinear spectral manifolds, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 33 (1984) 459-477. [MR: 740960] [Zbl: 0565.35087] [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. GHIDAGLIA, Long time behaviour of solutions of abstract inequalities applications to thermo-hydraulic and magnetohydrodynamic equations, J. Diff. Eq., 61 (1986) 268-294. [MR: 823404] [Zbl: 0549.35102] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.