Volume 23, Number 3, 1989Attractors, Inertial Manifolds and their Approximation. Proceedings of the Marseille-Luminy... 1987
|Page(s)||395 - 404|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- F. DEMENGEL and J. M. GHIDAGLIA, Inertial manifolds for partial differential evolution equations under time-discretization : existence, convergence and applications, Preprint, Orsay, 1988 ; see also C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, t. 307, Série I, 1988. [MR: 964105] [Zbl: 0726.35056] [Google Scholar]
- F. DEMENGEL and J. M. GHIDAGLIA, Construction of inertial manifolds via the Lyapunov-Perron method, Compte rendu du Groupe de travail sur les variétés inertielles, Orsay, to appear. [Zbl: 0723.58033] [Google Scholar]
- C. FOIAS, G. SELL and R. TEMAM, Inertial manifolds for nonlinear evolutionary equations, J. Diff. Equ., 73 (1988) 309-353. [MR: 943945] [Zbl: 0643.58004] [Google Scholar]
- M. LUSKIN and G. R. SELL, Approximation théories for inertial manifolds, M2AN, vol. 23 (1983) n° 3, 445-461. [EuDML: 193572] [MR: 1014485] [Zbl: 0688.58035] [Google Scholar]
- R. TEMAM, Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physies, Springer, New-York, 1988. [MR: 953967] [Zbl: 0662.35001] [Google Scholar]
- J. HALE, Asymptotic Behavior of Dissipative Systems, Mathematical Surveys and Monographs n° 25, A M.S., Providence, 1988. [MR: 941371] [Zbl: 0642.58013] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.