Volume 24, Number 6, 1990
|Page(s)||681 - 691|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. B. DISHLIEV,D. D. BAINOV (1988), Continuous dependence of the solution of a System of differential equations with impulses on the initial condition and a parameter in the presence of beating, Int. J. Systems sci., Vol. 19, No. 5, 669-682. [MR: 943243] [Zbl: 0651.34003]
- A. B. DISHLIEV,D. D. BAINOV (1988), Continuous dependence of the solution of a System of differential equations with impulses on the impulse hypersurfaces, J. of Math. Analysis and Applications, Vol. 135, No. 2, 369-389. [MR: 967216] [Zbl: 0674.34005]
- V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM,LIU XINZHI (1989), On quasi stability for impulsive differential systems, J. of Nonlinear Analysis (to appear). [Zbl: 0688.34032]
- V. D. MIL'MAN,A. D. MYSHKIS (1960), On the stability of motion in the presence of impulses, Sib. Math. J., Vol. 1, No. 2, 233-237 (in Russian). [MR: 126028]
- I. P. NATANSON (1957), Theory of the Functions of a Real Variable, State Edition of Technico-Theoretical Literature, Second Ed., 581 p. (in Russian). [MR: 354977]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.