Volume 25, Number 5, 1991
|Page(s)||517 - 533|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- M. BARDI & P. SORAVIA, A P.D.E. framework for games of pursuit evasion type, to appear in differential games and application pp. 62-71. [MR: 1230190] [Zbl: 0679.90109]
- P. BERNHARD, Differential Games : Isaacs' equation, Encyclopedia of Systems and control, Editor : Madan Singh, Pergamon Press, 1987.
- J. V. BREAKWELL, Computed complete solutions to the game : lion and man, in Differential Games and Application, T. S. Bazar and P. Bernhard, Lecture Notes in Control and Inform. Sci. 119, Springer Verlag, 1989.
- I. CAPUZZO-DOLCETTA & P.-L. LIONS, Hamilton-Jacobi equation and state constraints problem, IMA Preprint Ser. 342, Minneapolis, September 1987. [MR: 951880]
- R. J. ELLIOTT & N. J. KALTON, Cauchy problems for certain Isaacs-Bellman equations and games of survival, Amer. Math. Soc. 198, 1974. [MR: 347383] [Zbl: 0302.90074]
- L. C. EVANS & P. E. SOUGANIDIS, Differential games and representation formulas for solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs equations, Indiana, 33, n° 5, 1984. [Zbl: 1169.91317] [MR: 756158]
- M. G. CRANDALL & P.-L. LIONS, Remarks on the existence and uniqueness of unbounded viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi equations, Illinois J. Math. 31, n° 4, winter 1987. [MR: 909790] [Zbl: 0678.35009]
- M. G. CRANDALL, L. C. EVANS & P.-L. LIONS, Some properties of viscosity solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi equations, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 282, April 1984. [MR: 732102] [Zbl: 0543.35011]
- M. H. SONER, Optimal control with state-space constraint, I. SIAM J. Control Optim. 24, n° 3, 1986. [MR: 838056] [Zbl: 0597.49023]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.