Volume 25, Number 6, 1991
|Page(s)||671 - 692|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C. DE BOOR, A Practical Guide to Splines, Springer, New York, 1978. [MR: 507062] [Zbl: 0406.41003] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. HOLLADAY, Smoothest curve approximation, Math. Comp. 11, 1957, 233-243. [MR: 93894] [Zbl: 0084.34904] [Google Scholar]
- F. R. DE HOOG and R. S. ANDERSSEN, Convergence of kernel functions for cubic smoothing splines on non-equispaced grids, Austral. J. Statist. 30A, 1988, 90-99. [Zbl: 0681.41006] [Google Scholar]
- C. H. REINSCH, Smoothing by spline functions, Numer. Math. 10, 1967, 177 183. [EuDML: 131782] [MR: 295532] [Zbl: 0161.36203] [Google Scholar]
- I. J. SCHOENBERG, Spline functions and the problem of graduation, Proc. Nat. Acad, Sci. 52, 1964, 947-950. [MR: 167768] [Zbl: 0147.32102] [Google Scholar]
- B. W. SILVERMAN, Spline smoothing : the equivalent variable kernel method, Ann. Statist. 12, 1984, 898-916. [MR: 751281] [Zbl: 0547.62024] [Google Scholar]
- E. WHITTAKER, On a new method of graduation, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 41, 1923, 63-75. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.