Volume 26, Number 7, 1992
|Page(s)||913 - 931|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- I. BABUSKA, I. N. KATZ and B. SZABO, The p-version of the finite element method, SIAM Num. Anal., 18 (1981), pp. 515-545. [MR: 615529] [Zbl: 0487.65059] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr. DOUGLAS and J. E. ROBERTS, Global estimates for mixed methods for second order elliptic equations, Math. Comp., 44 (1985), pp. 39-52. [MR: 771029] [Zbl: 0624.65109] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. MILNER, Mixed finite element methods for quasilinear second order elliptic problems, Math. Comp., 44 (1985), pp. 303-320. [MR: 777266] [Zbl: 0567.65079] [Google Scholar]
- A. QUARTERONI, Some results of Bernstein and Jackson type for polynomial approximation in Lp spaces, Jap. J. Appl. Math., 1 (1984), pp. 173-181. [MR: 839312] [Zbl: 0568.41006] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. RAVIART and J. M. THOMAS, A mixed finite element method for 2nd order elliptic problems, Proceed. Conf. on Mathematical aspects of finite elements methods, Lecture notes in mathematics, vol. 606, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1977, pp. 292-315. [MR: 483555] [Zbl: 0362.65089] [Google Scholar]
- M. SURI, On the stability and convergence of higher order mixed finite element methods for second order elliptic problems, Math. Comp., 54 (1990), pp. 1-19. [MR: 990603] [Zbl: 0687.65101] [Google Scholar]
- H. TRIEBEL, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1978. [MR: 503903] [Zbl: 0387.46032] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.