Volume 26, Number 7, 1992
|Page(s)||913 - 931|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- I. BABUSKA, I. N. KATZ and B. SZABO, The p-version of the finite element method, SIAM Num. Anal., 18 (1981), pp. 515-545. [MR: 615529] [Zbl: 0487.65059]
- J. Jr. DOUGLAS and J. E. ROBERTS, Global estimates for mixed methods for second order elliptic equations, Math. Comp., 44 (1985), pp. 39-52. [MR: 771029] [Zbl: 0624.65109]
- F. A. MILNER, Mixed finite element methods for quasilinear second order elliptic problems, Math. Comp., 44 (1985), pp. 303-320. [MR: 777266] [Zbl: 0567.65079]
- A. QUARTERONI, Some results of Bernstein and Jackson type for polynomial approximation in Lp spaces, Jap. J. Appl. Math., 1 (1984), pp. 173-181. [MR: 839312] [Zbl: 0568.41006]
- P. A. RAVIART and J. M. THOMAS, A mixed finite element method for 2nd order elliptic problems, Proceed. Conf. on Mathematical aspects of finite elements methods, Lecture notes in mathematics, vol. 606, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1977, pp. 292-315. [MR: 483555] [Zbl: 0362.65089]
- M. SURI, On the stability and convergence of higher order mixed finite element methods for second order elliptic problems, Math. Comp., 54 (1990), pp. 1-19. [MR: 990603] [Zbl: 0687.65101]
- H. TRIEBEL, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1978. [MR: 503903] [Zbl: 0387.46032]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.