Volume 27, Number 5, 1993
|Page(s)||515 - 534|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- E. AARTS and J. KORST, 1989, Simulated Annealing and Boltzmann Machines, John Wiley and Sons. [MR: 983115] [Zbl: 0674.90059]
- A. J. BAYES, 1973, A dynamic programming algorithm to optimize decision table code, Australian Computer Journal, 5, 77-79.
- L. BREIMAN, J. FRIEDMAN, R. OLSHEN and C. STONE, 1984, Classification and Regression Trees, EDMAN, R. OLSH Wadsworth Int. [MR: 726392] [Zbl: 0541.62042]
- R. S. BUCY and R. S. DIESPOSTI, 1991, Classification Tree Optimization by Simulated Annealing The Aerospace Corp., P.O. Box 92957, Los Angeles,California, USA 90009-2957, ATR No 91 (8073)-l.
- A. CORANA, M. MARCHESI, C. MARTINI, S. RIDELLA, 1987, Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the simulated annealing algorithm, ACM Trans, on Mathematical Software, 13, 262-280. [MR: 918580] [Zbl: 0632.65075]
- G. DEWEY, 1950, Relative Frequency of English Speech Sounds, Harvard University Press.
- A. EL GAMAL, L. HEMACHANDRA, I. SHPERLING and V. WEI, 1987, Using simulated annealing to design good codes, IEEE Trans. on Information Theory 33, 116-123.
- R. G. GALLAGER, 1968, Information Theory and Reliable Communication, John Wiley and Sons. [Zbl: 0198.52201]
- M. R. GAREY, 1970, Optimal Binary Decision Trees for Diagnostic Identification Problems, Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. of Wisconsin.
- M. R. GAREY and R. L. GRAHAM, 1974, Performance bounds on the splitting algorithm for binary testing, Acta Informatica, 3, 347-355. [Zbl: 0276.68023]
- C. R. P. HARTMANN, P. K. VARSHNEY, K. G. MEHROTRA and C. L. GERBERICH, 1982, Application of information theory to the construction of efficient decision trees, IEEE Trans, on Information Theory, 28, 565-577. [Zbl: 0483.68064]
- J. A. HERRERA-BALL, 1988, Theoretical Foundations and Algorithms for the Generation of Optimal Decision Trees, Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. of Tennessee.
- S. KIRKPATRICK, C. D. Jr. GELATT and M. P. VECCHI, 1983, Optimization by simulated annealing, Science, 220, 671-680. [Zbl: 1225.90162] [MR: 702485]
- N. METROPOLIS, A. ROSENBLUTH, M. ROSENBLUTH, A. TELLER and E. TELLER, 1953, Equation of state calculation by fast Computing machines, J. of Chem. Physics, 21, 1087-1092.
- B. MORET, 1982, Decision trees and diagrams, Computing Surveys 14, 593-623.
- O. MURPHY, 1990, A unifying framework for trie design heuristics, Information Processing Letters 34, 243-249. [MR: 1059987] [Zbl: 0696.68035]
- L. T. REINWALD, R. M. SOLAND, 1966, Conversion of limited entry décision tables to optimal computer programs I : minimum average processing time, J.Ass. Comput. Mach. 13, 339-358. [Zbl: 0173.19505]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.