Volume 27, Number 6, 1993
|Page(s)||719 - 737|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. D. ALEKSANDROV, Uniqueness conditions and estimates for the solution of the Dirichlet problem, Vestnik Leningrad. Univ. 18, 1963, no. 3, pp. 5-29, English transl., Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. 1968, 2, 68, pp. 89-119. [MR: 164135] [Zbl: 0177.36802]
- I. YA BAKEL'MAN, Geometric methods for solving elliptic equations, Nauka, Moscow, 1965 (In Russian).
- D. GILBARG and N. S. TRUDINGER, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order, 2nd ed., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York and Tokyo, 1983. [MR: 737190] [Zbl: 0361.35003]
- N. V. KRYLOV, Sequence of convex functions and estimates of maximum of the solution of a parabolic equation, Sibirsk Mat. Ž 1976, 17, pp. 290-303 : English translation in Siberian Math. J. 1976, 17, pp. 226-237. [MR: 420016] [Zbl: 0362.35038]
- N. V. KRYLOV, Nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations of the second order, Nauka, Moscow, 1985 (In Russian). English translation by D. Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht, Holland, 1987. [MR: 901759] [Zbl: 0619.35004]
- H. J. KUO and N. S. TRUDINGER, Linear elliptic difference inequalities with random coefficients, Math. Comp. 1990, 55, pp. 37-53. [MR: 1023049] [Zbl: 0716.39005]
- H. J. KUO and N. S. TRUDINGER, Discrete methods for fully nonlinear elliptic equations, SIAM J. on Numer. Anal. 1992, 29, pp. 123-135. [MR: 1149088] [Zbl: 0745.65058]
- T. MOTZKIN and W. WASOW, On the approximation of linear elliptic differential equations by difference equations with positive coefficients, J. Math. Phys. 1952, 31, pp. 253-259. [MR: 52895] [Zbl: 0050.12501]
- A. I. NAZAROV and N. N. URAL TSEVA, Convex monotone hulls and estimaties of the maximum of the solution of parabolic equations, Zap. Nauchn Sem. LOMI, 1985, 147, pp. 71-86 (In Russian). [MR: 821477] [Zbl: 0596.35008]
- S. J. REYE, Harnack inequalities for parabolic equations in general form with bounded measurable coefficients, Research Report R44-84, Centre for Math. Anal. Aust. Nat. Univ. (1984) (see also Doctoral dissertation : Fully non-linear parabolic differential equations of second order, Aust. Nat. Univ. 1985).
- K. TSO, On an Aleksandrov-Bakel'man type maximum principle for second order parabolic equations, Comm. Partial Differential Equations 1985, 10, pp. 543-553. [MR: 790223] [Zbl: 0581.35027]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.