Volume 27, Number 6, 1993
|Page(s)||719 - 737|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. D. ALEKSANDROV, Uniqueness conditions and estimates for the solution of the Dirichlet problem, Vestnik Leningrad. Univ. 18, 1963, no. 3, pp. 5-29, English transl., Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. 1968, 2, 68, pp. 89-119. [MR: 164135] [Zbl: 0177.36802] [Google Scholar]
- I. YA BAKEL'MAN, Geometric methods for solving elliptic equations, Nauka, Moscow, 1965 (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- D. GILBARG and N. S. TRUDINGER, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order, 2nd ed., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York and Tokyo, 1983. [MR: 737190] [Zbl: 0361.35003] [Google Scholar]
- N. V. KRYLOV, Sequence of convex functions and estimates of maximum of the solution of a parabolic equation, Sibirsk Mat. Ž 1976, 17, pp. 290-303 : English translation in Siberian Math. J. 1976, 17, pp. 226-237. [MR: 420016] [Zbl: 0362.35038] [Google Scholar]
- N. V. KRYLOV, Nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations of the second order, Nauka, Moscow, 1985 (In Russian). English translation by D. Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht, Holland, 1987. [MR: 901759] [Zbl: 0619.35004] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. KUO and N. S. TRUDINGER, Linear elliptic difference inequalities with random coefficients, Math. Comp. 1990, 55, pp. 37-53. [MR: 1023049] [Zbl: 0716.39005] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. KUO and N. S. TRUDINGER, Discrete methods for fully nonlinear elliptic equations, SIAM J. on Numer. Anal. 1992, 29, pp. 123-135. [MR: 1149088] [Zbl: 0745.65058] [Google Scholar]
- T. MOTZKIN and W. WASOW, On the approximation of linear elliptic differential equations by difference equations with positive coefficients, J. Math. Phys. 1952, 31, pp. 253-259. [MR: 52895] [Zbl: 0050.12501] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. NAZAROV and N. N. URAL TSEVA, Convex monotone hulls and estimaties of the maximum of the solution of parabolic equations, Zap. Nauchn Sem. LOMI, 1985, 147, pp. 71-86 (In Russian). [MR: 821477] [Zbl: 0596.35008] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. REYE, Harnack inequalities for parabolic equations in general form with bounded measurable coefficients, Research Report R44-84, Centre for Math. Anal. Aust. Nat. Univ. (1984) (see also Doctoral dissertation : Fully non-linear parabolic differential equations of second order, Aust. Nat. Univ. 1985). [Google Scholar]
- K. TSO, On an Aleksandrov-Bakel'man type maximum principle for second order parabolic equations, Comm. Partial Differential Equations 1985, 10, pp. 543-553. [MR: 790223] [Zbl: 0581.35027] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.