Volume 29, Number 4, 1995
|Page(s)||477 - 503|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- E. B. SAFF, A. SHARMA and R. S. VARGA, 1981, An extension to rational functions of a theorem of J. L. Walsh on the differences of interpolating polynomials, R.A.I.R.O. Anal. Numér, 15, no. 4, pp.371-390. [EuDML: 193387] [MR: 642498] [Zbl: 0485.41003] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. GRAVES-MORRIS and E. B. SAFF, 1984, A de Montessus theorem for vector valued interpolants, Rational Approximation and Interpolation, Proceedings Tampa, Florida 1983 (R R. Graves-Morris and E. B. Saff, eds.), Springer Verlag, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 1105, pp. 227-242. [MR: 783257] [Zbl: 0554.41025] [Google Scholar]
- A. SHARMA, 1986, Some recent results on Walsh theory of equiconvergence, Approximation Theory V (Ch.K. Chui, L. L. Schumaker and J. D. Ward, eds.), Academic Press, New York, pp. 173-190. [MR: 903686] [Zbl: 0612.42011] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. STOJANOVA, 1988, Equiconvergence in rational approximation of meromorphic functions, Constr. Approx. 4, pp. 435-445. [MR: 956178] [Zbl: 0677.41003] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. DE BRUIN, 1990, Some aspects of simultaneous rational approximation, Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Banach Center Publications Vol. 24, PWN-Polish Scientific Publishers, Warsaw, pp.51-84. [MR: 1097402] [Zbl: 0733.41025] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.