Volume 30, Number 7, 1996
|Page(s)||907 - 920|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- D. GOTTLIEB, M. Y. HUSSAINI and S. A. ORZAG, 1984, Theory and application of spectral methods, in : R. VOIGT, D. GOTTLIEB and M. Y. HUSSAINI, ds., Spectral Methods for Partial Differential Equations (SIAM-CBMS, Philadelphia, PA, 1984, pp. 1-94. [MR: 758261] [Zbl: 0599.65079] [Google Scholar]
- D. FUNARO, 1992, Polynomial approximation of differential equations, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 1176949] [Zbl: 0774.41010] [Google Scholar]
- D. FUNARO, 1988, Domain decomposition methods for pseudospectral approximations. Part One : Second order equations in one dimension, Numr. Math., 52, pp. 329-344. [EuDML: 133239] [MR: 929576] [Zbl: 0637.65077] [Google Scholar]
- C. CANUTO, M. Y. HUSSAINI, A. QUARTERONI and T. A. ZANG, 1988, Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 917480] [Zbl: 0658.76001] [Google Scholar]
- W. S. DON and D. GOTTLIEB, 1994, The Chebyshev-Legendre method : implementing Legendre methods on Chebyshev points, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 6, pp. 1519-1534. [MR: 1302673] [Zbl: 0815.65106] [Google Scholar]
- D. FUNARO and D. GOTTLIEB, 1988, A new method of imposing boundary conditions for hyperbohc equations, Math. Comp., 51, pp. 599-613. [MR: 958637] [Zbl: 0699.65079] [Google Scholar]
- D. FUNARO and D. GOTTLIEB, 1991, Convergence results for pseudospectral approximations of hyperbolic systems by a penalty-type boundary treatment, Math. Comp., 57, pp. 585-596. [MR: 1094950] [Zbl: 0736.65074] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.