Volume 32, Number 6, 1998
|Page(s)||715 - 728|
|Published online||27 January 2017|
- N. AUBRY, W. LIAN and E. S. TITI, Preserving symmetries in the proper orthogonal decomposition, SIAM J. Sci. Comp., 14, 483-505, 1993. [MR: 1204243] [Zbl: 0774.65084]
- R. BRONSTERING, Some computational aspects on approximate inertial manifolds and finite differences. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, 2, 417-454, 1996. [MR: 1414079] [Zbl: 0949.65135]
- M. CHEN, H. CHOI, T. DUBOIS, J. SHEN and R. TEMAM, The incremental unknowns-multilevel scheme for the simulation of turbulent channel flows. Proceedings of 1996 Summer Program, Center for Turbulence Research, NASA Ames/Stanford Univ., pages 291-308, 1996.
- M. CHEN and R. TEMAM. Incremental unknowns for solving partial differential equations. Numerische Mathematik, 59, 255-271, 1991. [EuDML: 133548] [MR: 1106383] [Zbl: 0712.65103]
- M. CHEN and R. TEMAM, Nonlinear Galerkin method in the finite difference case and wavelet-like incremental-unknowns. Numerische Mathematik, 64(3), 271-294, 1993. [EuDML: 133706] [MR: 1206665] [Zbl: 0798.65093]
- M. CHEN and R. TEMAM, Nonlinear Galerkin method with multilevel incremental-unknowns. In E.P. Agarwal, editor, Contributions in Numerical Mathematics, pages 151-164. WSSIAA, 1993. [MR: 1299757] [Zbl: 0834.65094]
- E. J. DOEDEL, X. J. WANG and T. F. FAIRGRIEVE. Software for continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations. CRPC-95-2, Center for Research on Parallel Computing, California Institute of Technology, 1995.
- C. FOIAS, JOLLY, KEVREKIDIS and E. S. TITI. Dissipativity of numerical schemes. Nonlinearity, pages 591-613, 1991. [MR: 1124326] [Zbl: 0734.65080]
- C. FOIAS, O. MANLEY and R. TEMAM. Modeling of the interaction of small and large eddies in two dimensional turbulent flows. Math. Model. and Num. Anal., 22(1), 1988. [EuDML: 193526] [MR: 934703] [Zbl: 0663.76054]
- C. FOIAS and E. S. TITI Determining nodes, finite difference schemes and inertial manifolds. Nonlinearity, 4, 135-153, 1991. [MR: 1092888] [Zbl: 0714.34078]
- G. GOLUB and C. VAN LOAN. Matrix Computations. The John Hopkins University Press, second edition, 1989. [MR: 1002570] [Zbl: 0733.65016]
- J. HALE. Asymptotic Behavior of Dissipative Systems. AMS, 1988. [MR: 941371] [Zbl: 0642.58013]
- J. M. HYMAN, B. NICOLAENKO and S. ZALESKI Order and complexity in the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky model of weakly turbulent interfaces. Physica D, 23, 265-292, 1986. [MR: 876914] [Zbl: 0621.76065]
- M. JOLLY Explicit construction of an inertial manifold for a reaction diffusion equation. J. Diff. Eq., 78, 220-261, 1989. [MR: 992147] [Zbl: 0691.35049]
- M. S. JOLLY, I. G. KEVREKIDIS and E. S. TITI. Approximate inertial manifolds for the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation : Analysis and computations. Physica D, 44, 38-60, 1990. [MR: 1069671] [Zbl: 0704.58030]
- M. S. JOLLY, I. G. KEVREKIDIS and E. S. TITI. Preserving dissipation in approximate inertial forms for the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation. J. Dyn. Diff. Eq., 3, 179-197, 1991. [MR: 1109435] [Zbl: 0738.35024]
- D. A. JONES, L. G. MARGOLIN and E. S. TITI. On the effectiveness of the approximate inertial manifold-a computational study, to appear in Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, 1995. [Zbl: 0838.76066]
- D. A. JONES, L. G. MARGOLIN and A. C. POJE. Enslaved finite difference schemes for nonlinear dissipative pdes. Num. Meth. for PDEs, page to appear. [MR: 1363860] [Zbl: 0879.65063]
- KEVREKIDIS, NICOLAENKO and SCOVEL. Back in the saddle again : A computer assisted study of the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation. Siam J. Apl. Math., 50, 760-790, 1990. [MR: 1050912] [Zbl: 0722.35011]
- E. KORONTINIS and M. R. TRUMMER. A finite difference scheme for Computing inertial manifolds. Z angew Math. Phys., 46, 419-444, 1995. [MR: 1335911] [Zbl: 0824.65125]
- L. G. MARGOLIN and D. A. JONES. An approximate inertial manifold for computing Burger's equation. Physica D, 60, 175-184, 1992. [MR: 1195598] [Zbl: 0789.65069]
- M. MARION, Approximate inertial manifolds for reaction-diffusion equations in high space dimension. J. Dyn. Diff. Eq., 1, 245-267, 1989. [MR: 1010967] [Zbl: 0702.35127]
- M. MARION and R. TEMAM. Nonlinear Galerkin methods. SIAM J. Num. An., 26, 1139-1157, 1989. [MR: 1014878] [Zbl: 0683.65083]
- B. NICOLAENKO, B. SCHEURER and R. TEMAM. Some global dynamical properties of the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation : Nonlinear stability and attractors. Physica D, 16, 155-183, 1985. [MR: 796268] [Zbl: 0592.35013]
- R. TEMAM. Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physics. Springer Verlag, 1988. [MR: 953967] [Zbl: 0662.35001]
- R. WALLACE and D. M. SLOAN. Numerical solution of a nonlinear dissipative System using a pseudospectral method and inertial manifolds. Siam J. Sci. Comput., 16, 1049-1070, 1994. [MR: 1346292] [Zbl: 0833.65087]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.