Volume 34, Number 2, March/April 2000Special issue for R. Teman's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||377 - 398|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- J.M. Ball and R.D. James, Proposed experimental test of a theory of fine microstructures and the two-well problem. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A 338 (1992) 389-450. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Ball and F. Murat, W1,p-quasiconvexity and variational problems for multiple integrals. J. Funct. Anal. 58 (1984) 225-253. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Bhattacharya, Theory of martensitic microstructure and the shape-memory effect, unpublished lecture notes.
- K. Bhattacharya and R.V. Kohn, Elastic energy minimization and the recoverable strains of polycrystalline shape-memory materials. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 139 (1998) 99-180. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, Homogenization of some almost periodic coercive functional. Rend. Accad. Naz. Sci. Detta XL, V. Ser., Mem. Mat. 9 (1985) 313-322.
- O.P. Bruno and G.H. Goldsztein, A fast algorithm for the simulation of polycrystalline misfits: martensitic transformations in two space dimensions, Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. Ser. A (to appear).
- O.P. Bruno and G.H. Goldsztein, Numerical simulation of martensitic transformations in two- and three-dimensional polycrystals, J. Mech. Phys. Solids (to appear).
- F. John and L. Nirenberg, On functions of bounded mean oscillation. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 14 (1961) 415-426. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. John, Rotation and strain. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 14 (1961) 391-413. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. John, Bounds for deformations in terms of average strains, in Inequalities III, O. Shisha Ed., Academic Press (1972) 129-143.
- F. John, Uniqueness of Non-Linear Elastic Equilibrium for Prescribed Boundary Displacements and Sufficiently Small Strains. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 25 (1972) 617-635. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.V. Kohn, The relaxation of a double-well energy. Continuum Mech. Thermodyn. 3 (1991) 193-236
- R.V. Kohn and V. Lods, in preparation (1999).
- R.V. Kohn and G. Strang, Optimal design and relaxation of variational problems II. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 34 (1986) 139-182. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Müller, Homogenization of nonconvex integral functionals and cellular elastic materials. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 99 (1987) 189-212.
- Y.C. Shu and K. Bhattacharya, The influence of texture on the shape-memory effect in polycrystals. Acta Mater. 46 (1998) 5457-5473. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.