Volume 35, Number 6, November/December 2001
|Page(s)||1185 - 1195|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- S. Aubry, The new concept of transitions by breaking of analyticity in a crystallographic model, in Solitons and Condensed Matter Physics, A.R. Bishop and T. Schneider, Eds., Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1978) 264-277.
- S. Aubry, The twist map, the extended Frenkel-Kontorova model and the devil's staircase. Physica D 7 (1983) 240-258. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Bacaër, Min-plus spectral theory and travelling fronts in combustion, in Proceedings of the Workshop on Max-Plus Algebras, Prague, August (2001). Submitted to S. Gaubert, Ed., Elsevier Science, Amsterdam.
- N. Bacaër, Can one use Scilab's max-plus toolbox to solve eikonal equations?, in Proceedings of the Workshop on Max-Plus Algebras, Prague, August (2001). Submitted to S. Gaubert, Ed., Elsevier Science, Amsterdam.
- F. Baccelli, G.J. Olsder, J.P. Quadrat and G. Cohen, Synchronization and Linearity. Wiley, Chichester (1992).
- W. Chou and R.B. Griffiths, Ground states of one-dimensional systems using effective potentials. Phys. Rev. B 34 (1986) 6219-6234. [CrossRef]
- W. Chou and R.J. Duffin, An additive eigenvalue problem of physics related to linear programming. Adv. in Appl. Math. 8 (1987) 486-498. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Cochet-Terrasson, G. Cohen, S. Gaubert, M. Mc Gettrick and J.P. Quadrat, Numerical computation of spectral elements in max-plus algebra. http://amadeus.inria.fr/gaubert/HOWARD.html
- M. Concordel, Periodic homogenization of Hamilton-Jacobi equations: additive eigenvalues and variational formula. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 45 (1996) 1095-1117. [MathSciNet]
- P.I. Dudnikov and S.N. Samborskii, Endomorphisms of semimodules over semirings with idempotent operation. Math. USSR-Izv. 38 (1992) 91-105. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C. Evans and D. Gomes, Effective Hamiltonians and averaging for Hamiltonian dynamics I. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 157 (2001) 1-33. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.S. Golan, The Theory of Semirings with Applications in Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science. Longman Scientific & Technical, Harlow (1992).
- R.B. Griffiths, Frenkel-Kontorova models of commensurate-incommensurate phase transitions, in Fundamental Problems in Statistical Mechanics. VII, H. van Beijeren, Ed., North-Holland, Amsterdam (1990) 69-110.
- V.N. Kolokoltsov and V.P. Maslov, Idempotent Analysis and its Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands (1997).
- G. Namah and J.M. Roquejoffre, The "hump" effect in solid propellant combustion. Interfaces Free Bound 2 (2000) 449-467. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.J. Sheu and A.D. Wentzell, On the solutions of the equation arising from the singular limit of some eigen problems, in Stochastic Analysis, Control, Optimization and Applications, W.M. McEneaney et al., Eds., Birkhäuser, Boston (1999) 135-150.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.