Volume 36, Number 5, September/October 2002Special issue on Programming
|Page(s)||747 - 771|
|Published online||15 October 2002|
- M.A. Akgun, J.H. Garcelon and R.T. Haftka, Fast exact linear and non-linear structural reanalysis and the Sherman-Morrison-Woodbury formulas. Int. J. Numer. Methods Engrg. 50 (2001) 1587-1606. [CrossRef]
- E. Allgower and K. Georg, Simplicial and continuation methods for approximating fixed-points and solutions to systems of equations. SIAM Rev. 22 (1980) 28-85. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.O. Almroth, P. Stern and F.A. Brogan, Automatic choice of global shape functions in structural analysis. AIAA Journal 16 (1978) 525-528. [CrossRef]
- A. Barrett and G. Reddien, On the reduced basis method. Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 75 (1995) 543-549. [MathSciNet]
- T.F. Chan and W.L. Wan, Analysis of projection methods for solving linear systems with multiple right-hand sides. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 18 (1997) 1698-1721. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.G. Evans, J.W. Hutchinson, N.A. Fleck, M.F. Ashby and H.N.G. Wadley, The topological design of multifunctional cellular metals. Prog. Mater. Sci. 46 (2001) 309-327. [CrossRef]
- C. Farhat, L. Crivelli and F.X. Roux, Extending substructure based iterative solvers to multiple load and repeated analyses. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 117 (1994) 195-209. [CrossRef]
- J.P. Fink and W.C. Rheinboldt, On the error behavior of the reduced basis technique for nonlinear finite element approximations. Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 63 (1983) 21-28. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Machiels, J. Peraire and A.T. Patera, A posteriori finite element output bounds for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations; Application to a natural convection problem. J. Comput. Phys. 172 (2001) 401-425.
- Y. Maday, L. Machiels, A.T. Patera and D.V. Rovas, Blackbox reduced-basis output bound methods for shape optimization, in Proceedings 12th International Domain Decomposition Conference, Chiba, Japan (2000) 429-436.
- Y. Maday, A.T. Patera and J. Peraire, A general formulation for a posteriori bounds for output functionals of partial differential equations; Application to the eigenvalue problem. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 328 (1999) 823-828.
- Y. Maday, A.T. Patera and G. Turinici, Global a priori convergence theory for reduced-basis approximation of single-parameter symmetric coercive elliptic partial differential equations. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 335 (2002) 1-6.
- A.K. Noor and J.M. Peters, Reduced basis technique for nonlinear analysis of structures. AIAA Journal 18 (1980) 455-462. [CrossRef]
- A.T. Patera and E.M. Rønquist, A general output bound result: Application to discretization and iteration error estimation and control. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 11 (2001) 685-712. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.T. Patera and E.M. Rønquist, A general output bound result: Application to discretization and iteration error estimation and control. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. (2000). MIT FML Report 98-12-1.
- J.S. Peterson, The reduced basis method for incompressible viscous flow calculations. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput. 10 (1989) 777-786. [CrossRef]
- T.A. Porsching, Estimation of the error in the reduced basis method solution of nonlinear equations. Math. Comp. 45 (1985) 487-496. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Prud'homme, A Framework for Reliable Real-Time Web-Based Distributed Simulations. MIT (to appear).
- C. Prud'homme, D. Rovas, K. Veroy, Y. Maday, A.T. Patera and G. Turinici, Reliable real-time solution of parametrized partial differential equations: Reduced-basis output bounds methods. J. Fluids Engrg. 124 (2002) 70-80. [CrossRef]
- W.C. Rheinboldt, Numerical analysis of continuation methods for nonlinear structural problems. Comput. Structures 13 (1981) 103-113. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.C. Rheinboldt, On the theory and error estimation of the reduced basis method for multi-parameter problems. Nonlinear Anal. 21 (1993) 849-858. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Rovas, Reduced-Basis Output Bound Methods for Partial Differential Equations. Ph.D. thesis, MIT (in progress).
- K. Veroy, Reduced Basis Methods Applied to Problems in Elasticity: Analysis and Applications. Ph.D. thesis, MIT (in progress).
- N. Wicks and J. W. Hutchinson, Optimal truss plates. Internat. J. Solids Structures 38 (2001) 5165-5183. [CrossRef]
- E.L. Yip, A note on the stability of solving a rank-p modification of a linear system by the Sherman-Morrison-Woodbury formula. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput. 7 (1986) 507-513. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.