Volume 37, Number 2, March/April 2003
|Page(s)||227 - 240|
|Published online||15 November 2003|
- G. Alessandrini, E. Rosset and J.K. Seo, Optimal size estimates for the inverse conductivity problem with one measurement. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 128 (2000) 53-64. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Alessandrini, A. Morassi and E. Rosset, Detecting cavities by electrostatic boundary measurements. Preprint (2002).
- H. Ammari and J.K. Seo, A new formula for the reconstruction of conductivity inhomogeneities. Preprint (2002).
- H. Ammari, S. Moskow and M.S. Vogelius, Boundary integral formulae for the reconstruction of electric and electromagnetic inhomogeneities of small volume. ESAIM: Cont. Opt. Calc. Var. 9 (2003) 49-66. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- E. Beretta, E. Francini and M.S. Vogelius, Asymptotic formulas for steady state voltage potentials in the presence of thin inhomogeneities. A rigorous error analysis. Preprint (2002).
- M. Brühl and M. Hanke, Numerical implementation of two noniterative methods for locating inclusions by impedance tomography. Inverse Problems 16 (2000) 1029-1042. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Brühl, M. Hanke and M.S. Vogelius, A direct impedance tomography algorithm for locating small inhomogeneities. Numer. Math. 93 (2003) 635-654. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Capdeboscq and M.S. Vogelius, A general representation formula for boundary voltage perturbations caused by internal conductivity inhomogeneities of low volume fraction. ESAIM: M2AN 37 (2003) 159-173. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- D.J. Cedio-Fengya, S. Moskow and M.S. Vogelius, Identification of conductivity imperfections of small diameter by boundary measurements. Continuous dependence and computational reconstruction. Inverse Problems 14 (1998) 553-595. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Friedman and V. Isakov, On the uniqueness in the inverse conductivity problem with one measurement. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 38 (1989) 553-580.
- S. He and V.G. Romanov, Identification of small flaws in conductors using magnetostatic measurements. Math. Comput. Simulation 50 (1999) 457-471. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Ikehata and T. Ohe, A numerical method for finding the convex hull of polygonal cavities using the enclosure method. Inverse Problems 18 (2002) 111-124. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Kang, J.K. Seo and D. Sheen, The inverse conductivity problem with one measurement: stability and estimation of size. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 28 (1997) 1389-1405. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.V. Kohn and G.W. Milton, On bounding the effective conductivity of anisotropic composites, in Homogenization and Effective Moduli of Materials and Media, J.L. Ericksen, D. Kinderlehrer, R. Kohn and J.-L. Lions Eds., Springer-Verlag, IMA Vol. Math. Appl. 1 (1986) 97-125.
- O. Kwon, J.K. Seo and J.-R. Yoon, A real time algorithm for the location search of discontinuous conductivities with one measurement. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 55 (2002) 1-29. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Lipton, Inequalities for electric and elastic polarization tensors with applications to random composites. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 41 (1993) 809-833. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.