Volume 39, Number 3, May-June 2005Special issue on Low Mach Number Flows Conference
|Page(s)||617 - 621|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- A. Beccantini et al., Simulation of Hydrogen Release and Combustion in large Scale Geometries: Models and Methods, Int. Conf. Supercomputing for Nuclear Applications (SNA 2003), Paris, 22–24 September, 2003.
- R. Becker and M. Braack, Multigrid techniques for finite elements on locally refined meshes. Numer. Linear Algebra Appl. 7 (2000) 363–379. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Darbandi and S.F. Hosseinizadeh, General pressure-correction strategy to include density variation in incompressible algorithms. AIAA J. Thermophysics Heat Transfer 17 (2003) 372–380. [CrossRef]
- V. Heuveline, On higher-order mixed FEM for low Mach number flows: application to a natural convection benchmark problem. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 41 (2003) 1339–1356. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Kloczko, C. Corre and A. Beccantini, A Matrix-Free Implicit Method for Flows at all Speeds, Proc. ICCFD3 Conference, Toronto, Canada, 11–15 July, 2004.
- H. Paillère and J.P. Magnaud, A Finite Element Elliptic Flow Solver for Low-Mach Number Compressible Flows, in 10th Int. Conf. Finite Elements in Fluids, Tuscon, Az, USA, 5–8 January (1998).
- J. Vierendeels, K. Riemslagh and E. Dick, A Multigrid Semi-Implicit Line-Method for Viscous Incompressible and Low-Mach Number Flows on High Aspect Ratio Grids. J. Comput. Phys. 154 (1999) 310–341. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.