Volume 40, Number 1, January-February 2006
|Page(s)||201 - 224|
|Published online||23 February 2006|
- H. Brezis, Analyse fonctionnelle. Théorie et applications. Masson (1993).
- C. Grandmont, Y. Maday and B. Maury, A multiscale/multimodel approach of the respiration tree, in Proc. of the International Conference, “New Trends in Continuum Mechanics” 8–12 September 2003, Constantza, Romania Theta Foundation Publications, Bucharest (2005).
- Q. Grimal, A. Watzky and S. Naili, A one-dimensional model for the propagation of pressure waves through the lung. J. Biomechanics 35 (2002) 1081–1089. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Kaye, F.P. Primiano Jr. and D.N. Metaxas, A 3D virtual environment for modeling mechanical cardiopulmonary interactions. Med. Imag. An. 2 (1998) 169–195. [CrossRef]
- Y. Lanir, Constitutive equations for the lung tissue. J. Biomech Eng. 105 (1983) 374–380.
- A. Lefebvre and B. Maury, Micro-macro modelling of arrays of spheres interacting through lubrication forces, Prépublication du Laboratoire de Mathématiques de l'Université Paris-Sud (2005) 46.
- J.L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, I. Springer-Verlag, New York (1972).
- G.N. Maksym and J.H.T. Bates, A distributed nonlinear model of lung tissue elasticity. J. Appl. Phys. 82 (1997) 32–41.
- B. Mauroy, M. Filoche, J.S. Andrade Jr. and B. Sapoval, Interplay between flow distribution and geometry in an airway tree. Phys. Rev. Lett. 14 (2003) 90.
- B. Mauroy, M. Filoche, E.R. Weibel and B. Sapoval, The optimal bronchial tree is dangerous. Nature 427 (2004) 633–636. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Oswald, Multilevel norms for H-1/2. Computing 61 (1998) 235–255. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.B. Ricci, P. Cluzel, A. Constantinescu and T. Similowski, Mechanical model of the inspiratory pump. J. Biomechanics 35 (2002) 139–145. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Rodarte, Stress-strain analysis and the lung. Fed. Proc. 41 (1982) 130–135. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.