Volume 46, Number 1, January-February 2012
|Page(s)||39 - 57|
|Published online||22 July 2011|
- O. Axelsson and V.A. Barker, Finite element solution of boundary value problems, theory and computation. SIAM, Philidelphia, PA (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F. Brezzi and M. Fortin, Mixed and hybrid finite element methods. Springer-Verlag, New York, NY (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Cherkaev and L.V. Gibiansky, Variational principles for complex conductivity, viscoelasticity, and similar problems in media with complex moduli. J. Math. Phys. 35 (1994) 127–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Demmel, The condition number of equivalence transformations that block diagonalize matrix pencils. SIAM J. Num. Anal. 20 (1983) 599–610. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1998). [Google Scholar]
- I. Harari, M. Slavutin and E. Turkel, Analytical and numerical studies of a finite element PML for the Helmholtz equation. J. Comp. Acoust. 8 (2000) 121–137. [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Milton and J.R. Willis, On modifications of newton's second law and linear continuum elastodynamics. Proc. R. Soc. A 463 (2007) 855–880. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Milton and J.R. Willis, Minimum variational principles for time-harmonic waves in a dissipative medium and associated variational principles of Hashin-Shtrikman type. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. 466 (2010) 3013–3032. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Milton, P. Seppecher and G. Bouchitté, Minimization variational principles for acoustics, elastodynamics, and electromagnetism in lossy inhomogeneous bodies at fixed frequency. Proc. R. Soc. A 465 (2009) 367–396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tyutekin and Y.V. Tyutekin, Sound absorbing media with two types of acoustic losses. Acoust. Phys. 56 (2010) 33–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.