Volume 4, Number R1, 1970
|Page(s)||47 - 60|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- BELLMAN, R. E. and DREYFUS, S., Applied Dynamic Programming (Princeton Applied Dynamic Programming (Princeton University Press, 1962, pp. 27-31. [MR: 140369] [Zbl: 0106.34901]
- FINKELSHTEYN, Yu. Yu., Additional Restrictions for Problems of Integer Lineardditional of Integer Linear Programming, Engineering Cybernetics (Translated from Russian), May-June 1965, pp. 38-39.0
- GOMORY, R. E., An Algorithm for Integer Solutions to Linear Programs, Recent Advances in Mathematical Programming, ed. Graves, R. L. and Wolfe, P. and(McGraw Hill, 1963), pp. 269-302. [MR: 174390] [Zbl: 0235.90038]
- GOMORY, R. E., An All-Integer Integer Programming Algorithm, Industrial Scheduling, ed. Muth, J. F. and Thompson, G. L. (Prentice Hall, 1963), pp. 193-206. [MR: 194202]
- GOMORY, R. E., On the Relation between Integer and Non-Integer Solutions to Linear Programs, Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences (U.S.), vol. 53 (1965), pp. 260-265. [MR: 182454] [Zbl: 0132.13702]
- THOMPSON, G. L., The Stopped Simplex Method - 1 Basic Theory for Mixed Integer Programming, Interger Programming, Revue Française de Recherche Opérationnelle, vol. 8 (1964), pp. 159-182. [Zbl: 0119.16002]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.