R.A.I.R.O. Analyse Numérique
Volume 8, Number R2, 1974
|Page(s)||61 - 66|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- J. H. BRAMBLE and J. E. OSBORN, Rate of convergence estimates for nonselfadjoint eigenvalue approximations, Math. Comp., 27 (1973), 525-549. [MR: 366029] [Zbl: 0305.65064] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr DOUGLAS, and T. DUPONT Galerkin approximations for the two point boundary problem using continuous piecewise-polynomial spaces, Numer. Math., 22 (1974), 99-109. [EuDML: 132256] [MR: 362922] [Zbl: 0331.65051] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr DOUGLAS, and T. DUPONT, Superconvergence for Galerkin methods for the two point boundary problem via local projections, Numer. Math., 21 (1973), 270-278. [EuDML: 132233] [MR: 331798] [Zbl: 0281.65046] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr. DOUGLAS,T. DUPONT and L. WAHLBIN, Optimal L∞ error estimates for Galerkin approximations to solutions of two point boundary problems, to appear. [Zbl: 0306.65053] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr. DOUGLAS,T. DUPONT and M. F. WHEELER, A quasi-projection approximation applied to Galerkin procedures for parabolic and hyperbolic equations, to appear. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jr. DOUGLAS,T. DUPONT and M. F. WHEELER, A Galerkin procedure for approximating the flux on the boundary for elliptic and parabolic boundary value problems, this Journal, 47-59. [EuDML: 193258] [MR: 359357] [Zbl: 0315.65063] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.