RAIRO. Anal. numér.
Volume 11, Number 3, 1977
|Page(s)||255 - 270|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. J. F. BOURGAT, Numerical study of a dual iterative method for solving a finite element approximation of the biharmonic equation, Computer Methods in Apliey Mechanics and Engineering, 9, 1976, p. 203-218. [MR: 431743] [Zbl: 0335.65052]
- 2. F. BREZZI and P. A. RAVIART, Mixed finite element methods for 4th order elliptic equations, École Polytechnique, Rapport Interne No 9, mai 1976. [MR: 657975] [Zbl: 0434.65085]
- 3. P. G. CIARLET, Numerical Analysis of the Finite Element Method, Séminaires de Mathématiques Supérieures, Presses de l'Université de Montréal, 1975. [MR: 495010] [Zbl: 0363.65083]
- 4. P. G. CIARLET and R. GLOWINSKI, Dual iterative techniques for solving a finite element approximation of the biharmonic equation, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 5, 1975, p. 277-295. [MR: 373321] [Zbl: 0305.65068]
- 5. P. G. CIARLET, P. A. RAVIART, Interpolation theory over curved elements with applications to finite element methods, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 1, 1972, p. 217-249. [MR: 375801] [Zbl: 0261.65079]
- 6. P. G. CIARLET, P. A. RAVIART, The combined effect of curved boundaries and numerical integration in isoparametric finite element methods, 409-474, The Mathematical Foundations of the Finite Element Method with Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Ey. A. K. Aziz., Acayemic Press, 1972. [MR: 421108] [Zbl: 0262.65070]
- 7. P. G. CIARLET, P. A. RAVIART, A mixed finite element method for the biharmonic equation, 125-145, Mathematical Aspects of Finite Elements in Partial Differential Equations, Academic Press, 1974. [MR: 657977] [Zbl: 0337.65058]
- 8. J. NE_AS, Les Méthodes Directes en Théorie des Équations Elliptiques, Masson, Paris, 1967.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.