RAIRO. Anal. numér.
Volume 15, Number 3, 1981
|Page(s)||231 - 235|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- I. BABUSKA and A. K. AZIZ, Survey lectures on the mathematical foundations of the finite element method. In: The Mathematical Foundations of the Finite Element Method with Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Part I. (Ed. A. K. Aziz) Academic Press, New York, London, 1972. [MR: 421106] [Zbl: 0268.65052]
- J. H. BRAMBLE and A. H. SCHATZ, Least squares methods for 2 m th order elliptic boundary-value problems, Math. Comp., 25 (1971), 1-32. [MR: 295591] [Zbl: 0216.49202]
- J. H. BRAMBLE,A. H. SCHATZ,V. THOMÉE and L. H. WAHLBIN, Some convergence estimates for semidiscrete Galerkin type approximations for parabolic equations, SIAM J. Numer. Analysis, 14 (1977), 218-241. [MR: 448926] [Zbl: 0364.65084]
- J. H. BRAMBLE and R. SCOTT, Simultaneous approximation in scales of Banach spaces, Math. Comp. 32 (1978), 947-954. [MR: 501990] [Zbl: 0404.41005]
- S. G. KREIN, Linear Differential Equations in Banach space, American Math. Soc., Providence, 1971. [MR: 342804] [Zbl: 0229.34050]
- J. L. LIONS and E. MAGENES, Nonhomogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, Vol. I, Springer Verlag, Berlin and New York, 1972. [Zbl: 0223.35039]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.