Volume 19, Number 3, 1985
|Page(s)||429 - 441|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C. CANUTO and A. QUARTERONI, Preconditioned Minimal Residual Methods for Chebyshev Spectral Calculations, ICASE Report 83-28. [Zbl: 0615.65118]
- D. GOTTLIEB and B. GUSTAFSSON, Generalized Du Fort-Frankel Methods for Parabolic Initial Boundary Value Problems, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 13 (1976), pp. 129-144. [MR: 405876] [Zbl: 0344.35048]
- D. GOTTLIEB and L. LUSTMAN, The Du Fort-Frankel Chebyshev Method for Parabolic Initial Boundary Value Problems, ICASE Report No. 83-84, December 4, 1980. [Zbl: 0511.76003]
- D. GOTTLIEB and S. A. ORSZAG, Numerical Analysis of Spectral Methods-Theory and Applications, Régional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, SIAM (Philadelphia) (1977). [MR: 520152] [Zbl: 0412.65058]
- E. ISAACSON and H. B. KELLER, Analysis of Numerical Methods, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1966). [MR: 201039] [Zbl: 0168.13101]
- S. A. ORSZAG, Spectral Methods for Problems in Complex Geometries, J. Comput. Phys., 37 (1980), pp. 70-92. [MR: 584322] [Zbl: 0476.65078]
- RICHTMYER and MORTON, Difference Methods for Initial Value Problems, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1967). [Zbl: 0155.47502]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.