Volume 19, Number 4, 1985
|Page(s)||573 - 599|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- S. S. ANTMAN, Equilibrium states of non linearly elastic strings, SIAM J. Appl. Math.37 (1979). [MR: 549141] [Zbl: 0434.73017] [Google Scholar]
- B. L. KJEYFITZ and H. C. KRANZER, A System of non-strictly hyperbolic conservation laws arising in elasticity theory, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 72 (1980) 219-241. [Zbl: 0434.73019] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. LAX, Hyperbolic Systems of conservation laws II, Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 10 (1957) 537-566. [MR: 93653] [Zbl: 0081.08803] [Google Scholar]
- B. TEMPLE, Global solution of the Cauchy Problem for a class of 2 x 2 non-strictly hyperbolic conservation laws, Adv.Appl. Math. 3 (1982) 335-375. [MR: 673246] [Zbl: 0508.76107] [Google Scholar]
- M. SHEARER, Elementary wave solutions of the equations describing the motion of an elastic string, SIAM J. Math. Anal 16 (1985) 447-459. [MR: 783972] [Zbl: 0577.73033] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.