Volume 19, Number 4, 1985
|Page(s)||601 - 609|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. S. CAVARETTA, Jr., A. SHARMA and R. S. Varga, An extension of a theorem of J. L. Walsh, Resultate der Mathematik 3 (1980), 155-191. [MR: 600999] [Zbl: 0447.30020] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. RIVLIN, On Walsh equiconvergence, J. Approximation Theory 36 (1982), 334-345. [MR: 682176] [Zbl: 0504.42016] [Google Scholar]
- E. B. SAFF and R. S. VARGA, A note on the sharpness of J. L. Walsh's Theorem and its extensions for interpolation in the roots of unity, Acta Math. Hung. 43 (1983), 371-377. [MR: 703748] [Zbl: 0524.30026] [Google Scholar]
- J. SZABADOS, Converse results in the theory of overconvergence of complex inter-polating polynomials, Analysis 2 (1982), 267-280. [MR: 732335] [Zbl: 0532.30002] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. VARGA, Topics in Polynomial and Rational Interpolation and Approximation, University of Montreal Press, 1982. [MR: 654329] [Zbl: 0484.30023] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. WALSH, Interpolation and Approximation by Rational Functions in the Complex Domain, Amer. Math. Soc. Colloquium Publications Volume XX, Providence, RI, fifth edition, 1969. [MR: 218588] [Zbl: 0146.29902] [JFM: 61.0315.01] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.