Volume 20, Number 3, 1986
|Page(s)||403 - 426|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- 1 D J CHIN,M R KUMP and R W DUTTON, SUPRA-Stanford University Process Analysis Program, Stanford Electronics Laboratories Stanford University, Stanford, U S A , July 1981 [Google Scholar]
- 2 T DUPONT,G FAIRWEATHER and J P Johnson, Three-Level Galerkin Methods for Parabolic Equations SIAM J Numer Anal 11 (1974), 392 410 [MR: 403259] [Zbl: 0313.65107] [Google Scholar]
- 3 M LEES, A priori Estimates for the Solutions of Difference Approximations to Parabolic Differential Equations Duke Math J 27 (1960), 287-311 [MR: 121998] [Zbl: 0092.32803] [Google Scholar]
- 4 C D MALDONADO, ROMANS II, A Two-Dimensional Process Simulator for Modeling and Simulation in the Design of VLSI Devices Applied Physics A31 (1983), 119-138 [Google Scholar]
- 5 B R PENUMALLI, A Comprehensive Two-Dimensional VLSI Process Simulation Program BICEPS, IEEE Trans on Electron Devices 30 (1983), 986-992 [Google Scholar]
- 6 M F WHEELER, A priori $L_2$ error estimates for Galerkin approximations to parabolic partial differential equations SIAM J Numer Anal 10 (1973), 723-759 [MR: 351124] [Zbl: 0232.35060] [Google Scholar]
- 7 M ZLAMAL, Curved Elements in the Finite Element Method I SIAM J Numer Anal 10 (1973), 229-240 [MR: 395263] [Zbl: 0285.65067] [Google Scholar]
- 8 M ZLAMAL, On the Finite Element Method Numer Math 12 (1968), 394-409 [EuDML: 131885] [MR: 243753] [Zbl: 0176.16001] [Google Scholar]
- 9 M ZLAMAL, Finite Element Methods for Nonlinear Parabolic Equations R A I R O Anal Numer 11 (1977), 93-107 [EuDML: 193290] [MR: 502073] [Zbl: 0385.65049] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.