Volume 21, Number 1, 1987
|Page(s)||171 - 191|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- P. G. CIARLET, P. A. RAVIART, The combined effect of curved boundaries and numerical integration in isoparametric finite element methods. In : The Mathematical Foundations of the Finite Element Method with Applications to Partial Differential Equations (A. K. Aziz, Editor), Academic Press, New York, 1972, pp. 409-474. [MR: 421108] [Zbl: 0262.65070]
- P. G. CIARLET, The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1978. [MR: 520174] [Zbl: 0383.65058]
- P. DOKTOR, On the density of smooth functions in certain subspaces of Sobolev space. Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae 14 (1973), 609-622. [EuDML: 16584] [MR: 336317] [Zbl: 0268.46036]
- G. STRANG, Variational crimes in the finite element method. In : The Mathematical Foundations of the Finite Element Method with Applications to Partial Differential Equations (A. K. Aziz, Editor), Academic Press, New York, 1972, pp. 689-710. [MR: 413554] [Zbl: 0264.65068]
- G. STRANG, G. FIX, An Analysis of the Finite Element Method. Prentice-Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J., 1973. [MR: 443377] [Zbl: 0356.65096]
- M. ZLAMAL, The finite element method in domains with curved boundaries. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng. 5 (1973), 367-373. [MR: 395262] [Zbl: 0254.65073]
- M. ZLAMAL, Curved elements in the finite element method. I. SIAM J. Numer. nal. 10 (1973), 229-240. [MR: 395263] [Zbl: 0285.65067]
- A. ZENISEK, Curved triangular finite Cm-elements. Api. Mat. 23 (1978), 346-377. [EuDML: 15064] [MR: 502072] [Zbl: 0404.35041]
- A. ZENISEK, Discrete forms of Friedrichs' inequalities in the finite element method. R.A.I.R.O. Anal. num. 15 (1981), 265-286. [EuDML: 193383] [MR: 631681] [Zbl: 0475.65072]
- A. ZENISEK, Nonhomogeneous boundary conditions and curved triangular finite elements. Apl. Mat. (1981), 121-141. [EuDML: 15188] [MR: 612669] [Zbl: 0475.65073]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.