Volume 23, Number 3, 1989Attractors, Inertial Manifolds and their Approximation. Proceedings of the Marseille-Luminy... 1987
|Page(s)||507 - 517|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- P. ORTOLEVA, Knots and tangles in Reaction Diffusion Systems (to appear in JIMA). [Google Scholar]
- R. SULTAN and P. ORTOLEVA, J. Chem. Phys. 84, 6781 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- R. SULTAN and P. ORTOLEVA, J. Chem. Phys. 85, 5068 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. CHENG and P. ORTOLEVA, « Knots in Reaction-Diffusion Systems with Folded Slow Manifolds » (in preparation); [Google Scholar]
- P. Ortoleva, The Variety and Structure of Chemical Waves (Manchester Umversity Press, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- T. DEWERS and P. ORTOLEVA, Mechano-Chemical Coupling via Texture Dependent Solubility in Stressed Rocks (Geochimica Cosmochimica Acta) (submitted for publication). [Google Scholar]
- T. DEWERS and P. ORTOLEVA, Geochemical Self-Organization III : A Mean Field, Pressure Solution Model of Spaced Cleavage and Metamorphic Seg-regational Layering (to appear in the Am. Jour, of Sci.). [Google Scholar]
- C. WEI and P. ORTOLEVA, A Linear Stability Analyses of a Visco-Elastic Model of Metamorphic Differentiation (in préparation). [Google Scholar]
- P. ORTOLEVA (1988), Geochemical Self-Organization (Oxford University Press, N. Y.). [Google Scholar]
- C. WEI and P. ORTOLEVA, Numerical Simulation of Metamorphic Differentiation in Two Spatial Dimensions (in préparation). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.