Volume 23, Number 3, 1989Attractors, Inertial Manifolds and their Approximation. Proceedings of the Marseille-Luminy... 1987
|Page(s)||519 - 533|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. V. BABIN, M. I. VISHIK (1), Regular attractors of semigroupsand evolution quations, J. Math. Pures et Appl. 62, pp. 441-491, 1983. [MR: 735932] [Zbl: 0565.47045]
- A. V. BABIN, M. I. VISHIK (2), Unstable invariant sets of semigroups of nonlinear operators and their perturbations, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 41, pp. 3-34, 1986, Russian Math. Surveys 41, pp. 1-41, 1986. [MR: 863873] [Zbl: 0624.47065]
- P. BRUNOVSKY, S.-N. CHOW, Generic properties of stationary solutions of reaction-diffusion equations, J. Diff. Equat. 53, pp. 1-23, 1984. [MR: 747403] [Zbl: 0544.34019]
- G. COOPERMAN, α-Condensing maps and dissipative systems, Ph. D. Thesis, Brown Umversity, Providence, R.I., June 1978.
- J. M. GHIDAGLIA, R. TEMAM, Attractors for damped nonlinear hyperbolic equations, J. Math. Pures et Appl., 66, pp. 273-319, 1987. [MR: 913856] [Zbl: 0572.35071]
- J. K. HALE (1), Asymptotic behavior and dynamics in infinite dimensions, in Nonlinear Differential Equations, J. K. Hale and P. Martinez-Amores, Eds., Pittman 132, 1985. [Zbl: 0653.35006]
- J. K. HALE (2), Asymptotic Behavior of Dissipative Systems, Surveys and Monographs, Vol. 25, A.M.S., Providence, R.I., 1988. [MR: 941371] [Zbl: 0642.58013]
- J. K. HALE, X. B. LIN, G. RAUGEL, Upper-semicontinuity of attractors for approximations of semigroups and partial differential equations, Math. of Comp., 50, pp. 89-123, 1988. [MR: 917820] [Zbl: 0666.35013]
- J. K. HALE, L. MAGALHAES, W. OLIVA, An Introduction to Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems, Applied Math. Sciences, Vol. 47, Springer Verlag, 1984. [MR: 725501] [Zbl: 0533.58001]
- J. K. HALE, G. RAUGEL (1), Upper-semicontinuity of the attractor for a singularly perturbed hyperbolic equation, J. Diff. Equat., 73, pp. 197-214, 1988. [MR: 943939] [Zbl: 0666.35012]
- J. K. HALE, G. RAUGEL (2), Lower-semicontinuity of attractors of gradient systems and applications, Ann. Mat. Pura e App., to appear. [MR: 1043076] [Zbl: 0712.47053]
- J. K. HALE, G. RAUGEL (3), Lower-semicontinuity of the singularly perturbed hyperbolic equation, DDE., to appear. [Zbl: 0752.35034]
- J. K. HALE, G. RAUGEL (4), A reaction-diffusion equation on a thin domain, preprint. [Zbl: 0828.35055]
- J. K. HALE, G. RAUGEL (5), Morse-Smale property for a singularly perturbed hyperbolic equation, in preparation. [Zbl: 0666.35012]
- J. K. HALE, C. ROCHA, Interaction of diffusion and boundary conditions, Nonlinear Analysis, T.M.A., 11, pp. 633-649, 1987. [MR: 886654] [Zbl: 0661.35047]
- A. HARAUX, Two remarks on dissipative hyperbolic problems, Séminaire du Collège de France, J. L. Lions Ed., Pittman, Boston, 1985. [Zbl: 0579.35057]
- D. HENRY (1), Geometric Theory of Semilinear Parabolic Equations, Lecture Notes in Math, Vol. 840, Springer Verlag, 1981. [MR: 610244] [Zbl: 0456.35001]
- D. HENRY (2), Some infinite-dimensional Morse-Smale Systems defined by parabolic partial differential equations, J. Diff. Equat. 59, pp. 165-205, 1985. [MR: 804887] [Zbl: 0572.58012]
- D. HENRY (3), Generic properties of equilibrium solutions by perturbation of the boundary, Preprint of the « Centre de Recerca Matematica Institut d'Estudis Catalans», 37, 1986. [MR: 921906] [Zbl: 0656.35069]
- X. MORÀ, J. SOLA-MORALES, The singular limit dynamics of semilinear damped wave equations, J. Diff. Equat., to appear. [MR: 992148] [Zbl: 0699.35177]
- J. PALIS, W. DE MELO, Geometric Theory of Dynamical Systems, Springer Verlag, 1982. [MR: 669541] [Zbl: 0491.58001]
- C. ROCHA, Generic properties of equilibria of reaction-diffusion equations with variable diffusion, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh, 101A, pp. 45-56, 1985. [MR: 824206] [Zbl: 0601.35053]
- J. SMOLLER, A. WASSERMAN Generic bifurcation of steady-state solutions, J.Diff. Equat. 52, pp. 432-438, 1984. [MR: 744306] [Zbl: 0488.58015]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.