Volume 24, Number 2, 1990
|Page(s)||153 - 175|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- N. DUNFORD,J. T. SCHWARTZ, Linear Operators, T. 1, New-York, Interscience 1958. [Zbl: 0084.10402] [Google Scholar]
- P. C. FIFE,D. D. JOSEPH, Existence of convective solutions of the generalized Bénard problem which are analytic in their norms, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal., 33, 1969, 116-138. [MR: 239811] [Zbl: 0193.56601] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. KREIN,M. A. RUTMAN, Linear operators leaving invariant a cone in a Banach space, Translations AMS, Series 1, 10, 1962, 199-325. [Zbl: 0030.12902] [MR: 27128] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. A. PEARSON, On convection cells induced by surface tension. J. Fluid. Mech., 4, 489-500, 1958. [Zbl: 0082.18804] [Google Scholar]
- P. H. RABINOWITZ, Existence and non uniqueness of rectangular solutions of the Bénard problem, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal., 29, 32-57, 1968. [MR: 233557] [Zbl: 0164.28704] [Google Scholar]
- P. H. RABINOWITZ, Applications of Bifurcation theory, Academic Press, New-York, 1977. [MR: 445957] [Zbl: 0456.00014] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. SOLONNIKOV,V. E. SKADILOV, On a boundary value problem for the Navier-Stokes equations, Proc. Steklov Inst. Math., 125, 1973, 186-199. [Zbl: 0313.35063] [Google Scholar]
- R. TEMAM, Navier-Stokes Equations, North-Holland, 1977. [MR: 769654] [Zbl: 0383.35057] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.