Volume 27, Number 1, 1993
|Page(s)||55 - 63|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- G. A. BAKER and J. H. BRAMBLE Semidiscrete and single step fully discrete approximations for second order hyperbolic equations, RAIRO Modél. Math. Anal. Numer., V. 13, 1979, pp. 75-100. [EuDML: 193340] [MR: 533876] [Zbl: 0405.65057]
- L. A. BALES, Finite element computations for second order hyperbolic equations with nonsmooth solutions, Comm. in App. Num. Meth., V. 5, 1989, pp. 383-388. [Zbl: 0679.65086]
- J. H. BRAMBLE and A. H. SCHATZ, Higher order local accuracy by averaging in the finite element method, Math. Comp., V. 31, 1977, pp. 94-111. [MR: 431744] [Zbl: 0353.65064]
- T. GEVECI, On the convergence of Galerkin approximation schemas for second-order hyperbolic equations in energy and negative norms, Math. Comp., V. 42, 1984, pp.393-415. [MR: 736443] [Zbl: 0553.65082]
- C. JOHNSON and U. NAVERT, An analysis of some finite element methods for advection-diffusion problems, in Analytical and Numerical Approaches to Asymptotic Problems in Analysis, L. S. Frank and A. van der Sluis (Eds), North-Holland, 1981, pp. 99-116. [MR: 605502] [Zbl: 0455.76081]
- P. D. LAX and M. S. MOCK, The computation of discontinuous solutions of linear hyperbolic equations, Comm Pure Appl. Math., V. 31, 1978, pp. 423-430. [MR: 468216] [Zbl: 0362.65075]
- V. THOMEE, Galerkin Finite Methods for Parabolic Problems, Springer-Verlag, 1984. [MR: 744045] [Zbl: 0528.65052]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.