Volume 27, Number 1, 1993
|Page(s)||35 - 54|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- T. DUPONT, Mesh modification for evolution equations, Math. Comp. 39 (1982), 85-107. [MR: 658215] [Zbl: 0493.65044] [Google Scholar]
- K. ERIKSSON and C. JOHNSON, Adaptive finite element methods for parabolic problems I : a linear model problem, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 28 (1991), 43-77. [MR: 1083324] [Zbl: 0732.65093] [Google Scholar]
- K. ERIKSSON, C. JOHNSON and V. THOMÉE, Time discretization of parabolic problems by the discontinuous Galerkin method, M2AN 19 (1985), 611-643. [EuDML: 193462] [MR: 826227] [Zbl: 0589.65070] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-Y. NIE and V. THOMÉE, A lumped mass finite-element method with quadrature for a non-linear parabolic problem, IMA J. Numer. Anal. 5, 371-396. [MR: 816063] [Zbl: 0591.65079] [Google Scholar]
- V. THOMÉE, Galerkin Finite Element Methods for Parabolic Problems, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 1054, Springer-Verlag, 1984. [MR: 744045] [Zbl: 0528.65052] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.