Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||399 - 417|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- G. AGUILAR, F. LISBONA, Singular Perturbation analysis of the coupling of elliptic and hyperbolic differential equations, Equadiff 91. International Conference on Differential Equations, Edited by C. Perelló, C. Simó and J. Solá Morales, World Scientific, Singapore, New Jersey, London, Hong Kong, 253-257. [MR: 1242246] [Zbl: 0938.35510] [Google Scholar]
- C. BARDOS, A Y. LEROUX, J. C. NEDÉLEC, 1979, First order quasilinear equations with boundary conditions, Comm In Part Diff Equations, 4 (9) 1017-1034. [MR: 542510] [Zbl: 0418.35024] [Google Scholar]
- F. GASTALDI, A. QUARTERONI, 1989, On the coupling of hyperbolic and parabolic Systems analytical and numerical approach, Appl. Numer. Math., 6, 3-31. [MR: 1045016] [Zbl: 0686.65084] [Google Scholar]
- F. GASTALDI, A. QUARTERONI, G SACCHI LANDRIANI, 1990, On the coupling of two dimensional hyperbolic and elliptic equations analytical and numerical approach, Domain decomposition methods for partial differential equations, III, SIAM, Philaderphia, 22-63 [MR: 1064336] [Zbl: 0709.65092] [Google Scholar]
- J. LORENZ, 1981, Nonlinear boundary value problems with turning points and properties of difference schemes, Lecture Notes in Math, 942, 150-169. [MR: 679352] [Zbl: 0487.34067] [Google Scholar]
- J. LORENZ, 1984, Analysis of difference schemes for a stationary shock problem, SIAM, J. Numer. Anal., 21, 1038-1052. [MR: 765505] [Zbl: 0574.65103] [Google Scholar]
- J. SCHRODER, 1980, Operator Inequalities, Academic Press, New York, London, Toronto, Sydney and San Francisco, 1980. [Zbl: 0455.65039] [MR: 578001] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.